Alisa (2020) Part #4

21 minutes ago, Alisa said:

1. I'm going to stay with my family for a few months. Relax, gain strength and solve some cases!! And think about whether I want to continue participating. 

2. we didn't want to spy. we talked about how it would be better in our relationship to keep our social networks open to each other. 

3. we are not jealous of the other sites.. each site has a period of rising and falling.. and envying other people won't get you anywhere..

2. Possibly. Phone is window to social network. 

3. Ok. But there was a conversation about archive. And in general, question is (Sergio) - how is it possible.

And to 3/1. You need to good think. What do you want? And what are possibilities. Bf&wedding and some kind of life outside project. Or return leading positions in project, and earn something meaningful (flat/car/cash pillow) for ~ year. Timing is important.😉 Years cannot be returned. And you need to progress somewhere (into a project or into a family, or into career).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, groomy said:

2. Возможно. Телефон - окно в социальную сеть. 

3. Хорошо. Но был разговор об архиве. И вообще вопрос (Серхио) - как это возможно.

И до 3/1. Вам нужно хорошо подумать. Что ты хочешь? И каковы возможности. Bf, свадьба и какая-то жизнь вне проекта. Или вернуть лидирующие позиции в проекте и заработать что-нибудь значимое (квартира / машина / денежная подушка) на ~ год. Время очень важно. 😉  Годы возврату не подлежат. И вам нужно куда-то продвигаться (в проект, в семью или в карьеру).

there's a lot you don't know... therefore, you can't say anything, judge or advise... we are real people, not dolls, not actors. and we can get tired of all this... it's not so easy to live under the cameras... and all that I want, I achieve...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Alisa said:

there's a lot you don't know... therefore, you can't say anything, judge or advise... we are real people, not dolls, not actors. and we can get tired of all this... it's not so easy to live under the cameras... and all that I want, I achieve...

you should leave this place we don't pay for this you abuse about or money and time leave vhtv