B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

Great to see Amira back , I find her the girl with the greatest body from all Barca girls , nice tits , wonderful ass and great tanning 😉 I think Milena used to have the most “ killer “ body but now with her pregnancy , the changes are inevitable , of course she is still great to look at . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Great to see Amira back , I find her the girl with the greatest body from all Barca girls , nice tits , wonderful ass and great tanning 😉 I think Milena used to have the most “ killer “ body but now with her pregnancy , the changes are inevitable , of course she is still great to look at . 

I agree...her boobs are even better than before 😁

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...her boobs are even better than before 😁

I think in general that nearly all of them in all apartments , they look much better than their previous appearances 😉

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think in general that nearly all of them in all apartments , they look much better than their previous appearances 😉

Yes...we went through a phase where returning girls had lost far too much weight from their previous visit, not to mention any body work they'd had done 🥴...The coupla that stand out for me were Candy and Blair...but we've seen many girl's too skinny for my tastes...Mind, I'm a fan of Monica, and Angel (god bless), and they're very slim. 

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...we went through a phase where returning girls had lost far too much weight from their previous visit, not to mention any body work they'd had done 🥴...The coupla that stand out for me were Candy and Blair...but we've seen many girl's too skinny for my tastes...Mind, I'm a fan of Monica, and Angel (god bless), and they're very slim. 

A group for all tastes it is 😎