B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

Noldus

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her BF. I think they were just dry humping the other night, so it's rather ironic that the 1st time she's ever fucked in the open, it's UM!...I'm sure that'll kick up a storm here...😏

Fully open sex in broad daylight, and the cameras only come online as they're finishing. That's really disapointing. 😢

Hopefully he'll be back again under similar/better circumstances! 🤞🏻

• Like 1

Monica fucked a guy two days ago, although it was a short fuck and more oral but she still fucked, her banging a guy while cameras were UM might have to do with the guy not being comfortable with it.

I didn't get to see it as i am outside right now but was he the same guy from 2 nights ago because if that's a different one there is a high chance Monica knew for how long cams will be off and that was a booty call

Lol when we think is impossible to rlc to fail even more..last time they took four days to take out travel signal,now we have the vacations that are prolongated day after day and house goes MN every afternoon,the dude that payed Amina "vacations" must be enjoing it🤣.

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Monica fucked a guy two days ago, although it was a short fuck and more oral but she still fucked, her banging a guy while cameras were UM might have to do with the guy not being comfortable with it.

I didn't get to see it as i am outside right now but was he the same guy from 2 nights ago because if that's a different one there is a high chance Monica knew for how long cams will be off and that was a booty call

Same guy...

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It's the same guy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

For me, who never liked her super staged shows, it's first now that Monica has started to become somewhat interesting. So I definitely hope she continues on this path.

Remember when Gina first started seeing Curly he would fuck her in hidden zones and all we can do is hear her screams, she atleast fucked Curly three times in hidden before coming on cams so fingers crossed with Monica

However i said the same thing with Gina back then and will say it again, it's deceiving when tenants fuck off cams while they are in the house. If you don't want to show us then go outside, rent a hotel or do whatever i don't care, we pay for what happens in the apartment so there should be nothing hidden imo!

• Like 2

Lol Monica was expecting the MN to last more😅,she was caught in end of fuck with the dude..thank god they dont fuck during the MN🤣.Two afternoon of fuck session for Monica..but not to rlc paid users eyes to see😅.

• Upvote 1