B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

Noldus

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Looks like RLC is replacing old cameras with new ones
cams 1 and 2 in the living room, cam 5 in the kitchen, cam 8 in Amira and Amalia's bedroom and especially cams 11 and 12 in the bathroom
From memory I think that's all for the moment, to see if they will replace them all

All this is well and good but we need new apartments and couples. Having new cameras isn't going to change anything.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

All this is well and good but we need new apartments and couples. Having new cameras isn't going to change anything.

it already changes the image of the existing apartment, and I must say that watching Amalia in her bath becomes much more pleasant than with the old cameras

There is surely the potential to develop the project in Spain or in the Czech Republic, I have been campaigning for months for roomates apartments like R1 or R2, it was a good time when we had them in this project

48 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it already changes the image of the existing apartment, and I must say that watching Amalia in her bath becomes much more pleasant than with the old cameras

There is surely the potential to develop the project in Spain or in the Czech Republic, I have been campaigning for months for roomates apartments like R1 or R2, it was a good time when we had them in this project
Yes would like to see them return as well.

48 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes, I would love to see Glasha and Angie again

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Maybe this transition from flash player is affecting certain camera apartments , it was also problem with B1 and maybe this one needs to go UM for such problems . As I said , some patience needed to see if Monica continues sexually with this guy , if we don’t see anything happening soon ( if he visits of course ) then we can definitely full and 100% blame RLC for fooling their viewers with the UM notification when a participant is doing private life ( inside the apartment ) actions . 

From the hall cam, It went U/M before this guy arrived.  The first time he had sex with her, he was working on her laptop.  I wonder if this guy is tech support and working on the cameras.

Flash is no longer supported by Adobe on December 31, which means RLC has to switch out of Flash by that date, or else its kaput.

32 minutes ago, moules said:

From the hall cam, It went U/M before this guy arrived.  The first time he had sex with her, he was working on her laptop.  I wonder if this guy is tech support and working on the cameras.

Flash is no longer supported by Adobe on December 31, which means RLC has to switch out of Flash by that date, or else its kaput.

he working on her laptop to find a movie to watch :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, moules said:

Where have you been the last day or two RLC no longer works flash anymore.