B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

Noldus

If we believe that participants getting paid for the more they do , I can’t find a reason why she would wish to hide with a guy who just some days ago had sexual , even at evening times . In any case , time will tell if that was a bad coincidence or RLC is to be blamed . 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If we believe that participants getting paid for the more they do , I can’t find a reason why she would wish to hide with a guy who just some days ago had sexual , even at evening times . In any case , time will tell if that was a bad coincidence or RLC is to be blamed . 

They keep going under maintenance this is the third time 

maybe rlc saw that Monica had someone over then realized they should turn on the cameras🤷‍♂️

or they requested the cameras off 🤷‍♂️

Either way he left as soon as possible once the cameras came back online 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

They keep going under maintenance this is the third time 

maybe rlc saw that Monica had someone over then realized they should turn on the cameras🤷‍♂️

or they requested the cameras off 🤷‍♂️

Either way he left as soon as possible once the cameras came back online 

Maybe this transition from flash player is affecting certain camera apartments , it was also problem with B1 and maybe this one needs to go UM for such problems . As I said , some patience needed to see if Monica continues sexually with this guy , if we don’t see anything happening soon ( if he visits of course ) then we can definitely full and 100% blame RLC for fooling their viewers with the UM notification when a participant is doing private life ( inside the apartment ) actions . 

8 hours ago, wooders78 said:

whats with the fucking um every day

Looks like RLC is replacing old cameras with new ones
cams 1 and 2 in the living room, cam 5 in the kitchen, cam 8 in Amira and Amalia's bedroom and especially cams 11 and 12 in the bathroom
From memory I think that's all for the moment, to see if they will replace them all

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I wonder if milena will give birth on rlc 😂

It would not be the first pregnant woman in the project, I believe the couple Veronica and Lucas left  the project not far from the end of the pregnancy