B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

Noldus

Just now, Sergio said:

Who knows how long before the stupid kids arrive?

I don't think they are coming, milena is showing too much skin for them to be coming over 😂 

Unless they are paying her to show her pregnant body 😂

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

maybe her birthday is on Saturday which means she is coming back after midnight 

My guess is she's out for a romantic birthday meal with her fella, and she'll bring him back. Whether the Numpty brothers turn up to keep the other girls 'entertained' is another thing...😕

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My guess is she's out for a romantic birthday meal with her fella, and she'll bring him back. Whether the Numpty brothers turn up to keep the other girls 'entertained' is another thing...😕

she came back earlier with the shopping, was outside with him over 2 hours ago

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

if they do come milena will tie them up then amalia will go to sleep😂

THIS is when rlc should put house MN,not when Monica or others bring dudes home and fok for hours.Put house in MN during the bs "parties" that we know how they will start and end AND mantain hoise online when they actualy doing something fun.Fingers crossed that the usual small pimp with strange hair wont apear to join the "circus" lol.