B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

I am trying to figure out the opinions regarding Monica’s last night’s birthday . As you all know , I am a big fan of all opinions and I do respect everyone that presents any with an argument . 

Having said that , I think then that whatever Monica , the girls or whatever this apartment was providing last night , it would be doomed to fail . What do we finally as viewers want ? They brought twice male friends and for me it was interesting and funny evenings , people complained . Simultaneous dildo shows or many fake staff have been in a big percentage reduced , people still complain. . My question is then , what should yesterday’s party would be consisted of ? 

Thinking as always the human side , I loved that Monica decided to spend it with her boyfriend , I definitely enjoyed the nice atmosphere inside the apartment when the girls decided to surprise Monica and at the end of the day , Monica spent it with her friends / colleagues , she shared it with the viewers in a decent way without doing any sex show or going off track with getting drank or whatsoever .Personally I liked that I saw a normal behavior from everyone and with respect to the viewers , 3 beautiful women and a pregnant one half naked so as to satisfy whoever was tuned in the apartment .

And again that’s my opinion and anyone’s who expressed theirs , so good to keep a good level of discussing and with our criticism to make things for both of us and tenants better . 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I bet amalia wishes she went to b4 😂

if she really wanted to, she would have left with the others, which is not the case

I find that she is much wiser than her first participation

• Like 1