B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

I dont get Milenas BF, yeah its ok he is loyal with her but why not enjoying the parties? 3 almost naked girls dancing a few meters away and all he does is hibernate in her room like a caveman.

Please get rid of these dudes RLC.

Are you serious, that say's something about the man if you ask me.  If he is committed to Milena, he should not want to partake of the parties with the other girls out of respect for his partner.  I do agree that RLC needs to get rid of all the dudes in the GOV apartments though.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you serious, that say's something about the man if you ask me.  If he is committed to Milena, he should not want to partake of the parties with the other girls out of respect for his partner.  I do agree that RLC needs to get rid of all the dudes in the GOV apartments though.

Of course says something about the man, but isnt it contradictory taking part of a voyeur website? where people see your girl naked and bating all the time? This aint exactly real life, this is a voyeur website.

3 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Of course says something about the man, but isnt it contradictory taking part of a voyeur website? where people see your girl naked and bating all the time? This aint exactly real life, this is a voyeur website.

Your right again, this isn't real life because in real life every man i know would never take part in the stupid parties these girls put on.  the guys would rather be off somewhere else talking shit to one another and having a good time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Your right again, this isn't real life because in real life every man i know would never take part in the stupid parties these girls put on.  the guys would rather be off somewhere else talking shit to one another and having a good time.

exaclty bruh, there are limits

4 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Im not saying go out an fuck all these girls, but at least be social, you dont have to stop living to be respectful, you can be there and be respectul, you know, as Milena when playing with weird hair guy and his dick with a rope? 😉

I can promise you that her fiance would shit a brick if he knew that Milena was playing with another guys dick with a rope.  Besides that, as little as he gets to see her these days, I would think he would just want to spend time with her.

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can promise you that her fiance would shit a brick if he knew that Milena was playing with another guys dick with a rope.  Besides that, as little as he gets to see her these days, I would think he would just want to spend time with her.

That wasn't milena that was Monica