B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

And almost forgot , no phone checking of how the views were , nothing at all , a complete moment for her and the person who is sharing it with , you can tell for sure that this is Real Life 😊

LMAO  so Monica's Tinder stud finally gave y'all a good view of him going to pound town.  Monica can rest assured that she will be invited back now that the slutty side of her has finally came to light.  As for your Real Life comment......yeah, right!!

Anybody that thinks that UM sex wasn't planned, needs to have their heads examined!!

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO  so Monica's Tinder stud finally gave y'all a good view of him going to pound town.  Monica can rest assured that she will be invited back now that the slutty side of her has finally came to light.  As for your Real Life comment......yeah, right!!

Anybody that thinks that UM sex wasn't planned, i need to get my head examined.

About time you did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Anybody that thinks that UM sex wasn't planned, needs to have their heads examined!!

Just my opinion as always Harley as you have yours 😇

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No UM and not the first time she had sex with him in her room 🙂