B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

Noldus

14 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

how do dudes know she is preggo

At first it was more like a suspicion. But by this time it is quite obvious, as she is pretty far along. If you have watched her lately, there is no doubt anymore: 🤰🏻

• Like 3

Watching Amira , I don’t think that there’s anyone at RLC with a better body than her , tits and ass are amazing , she keeps herself incredible fit , nice tanning and of course her pussy , due to the camera positioning , all comparisons with anyone at the project are easy to be made and say the obvious , incredible chichi as the Russians would say 😂🤣

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Watching Amira , I don’t think that there’s anyone at RLC with a better body than her , tits and ass are amazing , she keeps herself incredible fit , nice tanning and of course her pussy , due to the camera positioning , all comparisons with anyone at the project are easy to be made and say the obvious , incredible chichi as the Russians would say 😂🤣

I don't like her at all. That nose turns me off. 👎 And she has only done 2 bates since she's been there. She thinks she is better than the others. I like Amalia the best in B2.