Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #1

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On sevaral occasions many of us have complained about the behavior of some couples who don't care about what we see or don't see.
Lights off; little attention to the position of the cams; hair, pillows and blankets that cover the view, etc.
These behaviors seem inexplicable because EVERYONE knows that the views (and therefore the earnings) depend on what we see.
Maybe some tenants are reading our comments because today I saw that Helena took a great deal of attention to the location of the cams to give us the best view possible.

See below for Helena moving Christopher to offer a better view.

LOOK1.thumb.jpg.9b92cfd645c4fc22d799cfdf0767ca19.jpg

Now they both look at the cam to make sure they are in the right position.

LOOK2.thumb.jpg.caa9d5a60c545f6b7274c5795591df5e.jpg

Christopher notices that we see little and he shifts slightly.

LOOK3.thumb.jpg.48ac764a8e50929f1130c7b774c14f1d.jpg

LOOK4.thumb.jpg.c16b7676ac488fa25fe6dced22a580bc.jpg

All tenants should do this.

LOOK1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

On sevaral occasions many of us have complained about the behavior of some couples who don't care about what we see or don't see.
Lights off; little attention to the position of the cams; hair, pillows and blankets that cover the view, etc.
These behaviors seem inexplicable because EVERYONE knows that the views (and therefore the earnings) depend on what we see.
Maybe some tenants are reading our comments because today I saw that Helena took a great deal of attention to the location of the cams to give us the best view possible.

LOOK1.thumb.jpg.9b92cfd645c4fc22d799cfdf0767ca19.jpg

LOOK2.thumb.jpg.caa9d5a60c545f6b7274c5795591df5e.jpg

LOOK3.thumb.jpg.48ac764a8e50929f1130c7b774c14f1d.jpg

LOOK4.thumb.jpg.c16b7676ac488fa25fe6dced22a580bc.jpg

LOOK1.jpg

Looking towards the camera while having sex ? I hope not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, budda said:

The huge problem with them doing this is that is less about being natural and having fun and more about doing a show for business, IMO I would say at this point they may as well be running on chaturbate as well.👎

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, budda said:

They know very well where the cams are located.

I know they know where the cams are located. But when they are looking at each other or some other direction it at least ‘looks’ a bit real whether that is simulated or not. When they look at the cam it just looks like a cam show and they are doing it as a task. Helena did those in the last apt. So I think some hangover is still there.

11 minutes ago, Just In said:

The huge problem with them doing this is that is less about being natural and having fun and more about doing a show for business, IMO I would say at this point they may as well be running on chaturbate as well.👎

Exactly. It's the moment when i move them to the other side of the list and only "care" looking to timeline to see their guests if there was action.