Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ecco, ora quello che stanno facendo non mi piace. Guarda caso si massaggiano in contemporanea con Megan, Holly e Amy.

Questo non ha niente di spontaneo...

Ah, not as i see it, i understand where you're coming from, but they were already having cuddle time watching the tablet before she then spoke to Paul, and after that the massage started, so most likely they were already going to do it.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah, not as i see it, i understand where you're coming from, but they were already having cuddle time watching the tablet before she then spoke to Paul, and after that the massage started, so most likely they were already going to do it.

Both apartments coordinated what to do 🤣

• Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Stop trying to deny it. That's what the phone call really was about 😂

SSHHHHH!! FFS Pep! We know Holly's been working on her man's voice for the calls....

There is lots of coordination among boy friends, family (and even ex boyfriends). There is one on this forum operating under false pretenses who confided in me on PM. He thinks he has sworn me to secrecy but I only said that I had no intentions of revealing him. I may, someday, rethink that.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, philo said:

There is lots of coordination among boy friends, family (and even ex boyfriends). There is one on this forum operating under false pretenses who confided in me on PM. He thinks he has sworn me to secrecy but I only said that I had no intentions of revealing him. I may, someday, rethink that.

Just do it motivate shia labeouf GIF

• Upvote 3

The little dick guy that I call "The Jerk" , (who they tried to pass off as Malia's boyfriend before she humiliated him on camera) is a member of this forum. Those who saw me being attacked before they split up the forum can figure it out.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, philo said:

The little dick guy that I call "The Jerk" , (who they tried to pass off as Malia's boyfriend before she humiliated him on camera) is a member of this forum. Those who saw me being attacked before they split up the forum can figure it out.

Guess what Leora is also a member of this forum. What's your point?

• Upvote 1