Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Being a fan of two nice girls , I am pleased to see them posing for the cameras / viewers , as long as the “ magic “ of the spontaneous staff is lost and it becomes a repeating procedure , I personally don’t fancy it anymore . I will still watch it though if the content “ served “ at other apartments isn’t satisfactory for my taste 😎

Having been away for three weeks without the ability to watch Leora, it was with mixed emotions that I was forcibly repatriated last night twenty days early because of COVID Lockdown in the UK.

I enjoy the sun, sea, ice cold drinks and superb food and company, but did miss seeing those fantastic tits of hers.

Even though things have changed dramatically from the halcyon days of wall to wall masturbation, dancing, anal,dildo’s and vibrators, to what is now a regular double act, I  maintain that she is still the best on RLC, has been for years and will continue to be for as long as she chooses.......Whether the same amount of people follow her though is the question......” Different strokes for different folks.”

All a matter of personal choice.....

I will now catch up on some replays..😎

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Welcome home J! Sooner than you wanted, but 3 weeks in drizzle is a bit different to what you've had!

Some replays of interest ahead i'm sure.....

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Having been away for three weeks without the ability to watch Leora, it was with mixed emotions that I was forcibly repatriated last night twenty days early because of COVID Lockdown in the UK.

I enjoy the sun, sea, ice cold drinks and superb food and company, but did miss seeing those fantastic tits of hers.

Even though things have changed dramatically from the halcyon days of wall to wall masturbation, dancing, anal,dildo’s and vibrators, to what is now a regular double act, I  maintain that she is still the best on RLC, has been for years and will continue to be for as long as she chooses.......Whether the same amount of people follow her though is the question......” Different strokes for different folks.”

All a matter of personal choice.....

I will now catch up on some replays..😎

Enjoy ... corfu island speaking here , British people like you can understand the way my comments are presented 😉😎

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

😊😍

And Leora breaks out one of her little Drawer dwellers for the first time too!

Something different, something unexpected.

Isn't that what the complains are about?.......

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And Leora breaks out one of her little Drawer dwellers for the first time too!

Something different, something unexpected.

Isn't that what the complains are about?.......

It's a start. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

"Complains", that's my combination of Complaints and Complainers.

Or just misspelled.....😆

What was best (Well ok, not best obvs!) Is they have a good hearted time together! And what's more refreshing to see 2 best mates having such fun that way?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's a start. 

Yeah - Last night i wouldn't have said that tonight would be the case for example.