Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

Very respecting opinions as always , but as I have said , as much as fun and entertaining for our eyes it is , personally and as a supporter of Leora ( and now Malia ) , this is something that if it continues , i can’t understand what improvement will make to all viewers and fans . If this is what it is expected to keep on happening in this apartment , it is really bad in my humble opinion for the legacy that Leora has created . 

Apologies to all hardcore fans again , but , the expectations created all those years , they are much higher than seeing two best friends presenting every now and then a show , no matter how genuine it is . Leora has proved over and over again that she can do so much better than all this . 

Every now and then , shows like these are fine , but when it is repeating , I simply think that all the magic is gone . 

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very respecting opinions as always , but as I have said , as much as fun and entertaining for our eyes it is , personally and as a supporter of Leora ( and now Malia ) , this is something that if it continues , i can’t understand what improvement will make to all viewers and fans . If this is what it is expected to keep on happening in this apartment , it is really bad in my humble opinion for the legacy that Leora has created . 

Apologies to all hardcore fans again , but , the expectations created all those years , they are much higher than seeing two best friends presenting every now and then a show , no matter how genuine it is . Leora has proved over and over again that she can do so much better than all this . 

Every now and then , shows like these are fine , but when it is repeating , I simply think that all the magic is gone . 

È la storia della minestra riscaldata. La prima volta è buona, alla 6°volta che la mangi non ti sa di niente. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Il y a 9 heures, ddhm a dit :

An excellent post, the only thing i'd disagree with is that their shows are entertaining - it's more like they are obviously staged and pretty vanilla.  I certainly agree that it diminishes what Leora has done for us and the site and to be honest is very boring.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, AndyB said:

it's more like they are obviously staged

A proposito, ora Leora ha steso sul letto la solita coperta grigia che usano quando si fanno i massaggi e si masturbano. 

Quindi per stasera prepariamoci a tutto. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, AndyB said:

An excellent post, the only thing i'd disagree with is that their shows are entertaining - it's more like they are obviously staged and pretty vanilla.  I certainly agree that it diminishes what Leora has done for us and the site and to be honest is very boring.

You are right, watching slow-motion rubbing of pussies without any goal and excitement is boring.

Malia looks almost exactly like my first ever girlfriend, except that Malia´s pussy is very different from hers and does not excite me at all.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

Finally Malia finds a voice. She has been playing the same music over and over this morning. Very loudly, the main lyrics that Malia sings along with are "we get what we deserve" and "don't put the blame on me". 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

È la storia della minestra riscaldata. La prima volta è buona, alla 6°volta che la mangi non ti sa di niente. 

I think it is a fact , there are people who will always keep on liking whatever it is offered . I also like it , but I also want to say what isn’t as entertaining as it used to be . I always believe that a good and from the heart criticism , can make things better for everyone . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, AndyB said:

Being a fan of two nice girls , I am pleased to see them posing for the cameras / viewers , as long as the “ magic “ of the spontaneous staff is lost and it becomes a repeating procedure , I personally don’t fancy it anymore . I will still watch it though if the content “ served “ at other apartments isn’t satisfactory for my taste 😎

Guest Slipper Guyquad

At the end of the day it's very simple. Both will do what they want, not do what they don't want.  This 'topic' can run for 2,000 pages and it won't change anything. NOR SHOULD IT. Because that would be turning them into robots, being told what to do. And none of us here want that from someone else do we. So if people like it, fine, if people don't like it, fine. If you think it's boring, that's your choice, if you think it's amazing, that's your choice. One person thinks it's great, the next wants it all to change. But all this does is go round in circles because it's just one opinion against another.

And does not and will not affect any single thing we see on cam. End of!