US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Once they wake up in DeKalb County, GA they can finish their tally and Biden will have his 6 Electoral College Votes to give him his required 270. They'll be doing a Recount in Wisconsin but for 20,000 Votes I highly doubt they'll find much discrepancy from the recount.

Nope. Governor already said might be a difference of +/- 300. And he's rebulican

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Once they wake up in DeKalb County, GA they can finish their tally and Biden will have his 6 Electoral College Votes to give him his required 270. They'll be doing a Recount in Wisconsin but for 20,000 Votes I highly doubt they'll find much discrepancy from the recount.

Oh my dear. the problem is not about the Recount of any Votes in any American State or city. it that doesn't change anything.What i really have so many concernd about. let me be honest,what is Trump doing right this moment.And reflection of all of that on the American street.I whish all that events does not be the reason of divided of American community or the American people. Uh i wish that fear is not true or being Nightmare or bad dream.😞Uh really i wish all goodness to the American people because really when you knowing them in close will be loving all them. ❤️❤️

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope. Governor already said might be a difference of +/- 300. And he's rebulican

It shows DeKalb County is the only place left to tally for Georgia and it was 95.8% counted so it's going to be hard for Republicans to find 205,000 Votes in 4.2%. County's are not that large. Some of them if you blink you've already gone through it. 

The Republican Governor's ass is sucking to much buttermilk.   🤣

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why don't you get your god damn German nose out of our election? Go to hell.

Ridgerunner - would you be one of the Republican candidates in the 2024 election? You could replace Trump well as your texts and opinions are very much like his.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't worry. The Democrats who control the vote counting process in Atlanta will find or create enough votes to give the Georgia election to Biden. The outcome is predetermined, it's just a matter of how do they accomplish the task.

So you mean the US election system is bullshit and the parties can arrange the winners, not the voters.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, stayaway said:

Oh my dear. the problem is not about the Recount of any Votes in any American State or city. it that doesn't change anything.What i really have so many concernd about. let me be honest,what is Trump doing right this moment.And reflection of all of that on the American street.I whish all that events does not be the reason of divided of American communtey or the Americain people. Uh i wish that fear is not true or being Nightmare or bad dream.😞Uh really i wish all goodness to the American poeple because really when you knowing them in close will be loving all them. ❤️❤️

I don't know if Biden is any good or not but only time will tell the tale. He has already claimed awhile back if he gets elected he's only in it for one term. I think his only actual reason for running was to show he could defeat Donald Trump. 

Without the help of Barak Obama being on the Campaign Trail for him, I don't think Biden would be in the position where he is at right now. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

I gotta call you on this. What evidence of corruption for Trump do you have. Because there was plenty for Hilary, long before she because a Presidential candidate. If it's because he didn't win the popular vote, Citizens don't vote for the President. States do. Citizens vote for who represent them at the State level. Whether or not he lived up to expectations is a different conversation...

Citizens vote for who represent them at the State level. Citizens vote for their representatives, yes, but they cannot be sure that their vote affects the federal election, because all state representatives have to vote for the candidate that won in their state. Crazy!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Strange that we are now in a middle of a global pandemic and there is this 'strange requirement' (Note: THERE IS NO SUCH REQUIREMENT, IT IS JUST TRUMP & TRUMP FOLLOWERS SAYIN TRUMP'S THINGS) that requires all votes to be counted on election day when it is simply not possible!

So lets say for example if your vote is not counted on election day, is it fair then? Are you better off not voting at all?

All votes must be given time, especially when we are fighting a global pandemic, to be accounted for & counted. This is actually part of the whole democratic voting process!

All in-mail and early voting ballots have to be counted before the election day so that those results can be published immediately after the polling stations have been closed. Very easy to organize.

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if Biden is any good or not but only time will tell the tale. He has already claimed awhile back if he gets elected he's only in it for one term. I think his only actual reason for running was to show he could defeat Donald Trump. 

Without the help of Barak Obama being on the Campaign Trail for him, I don't think Biden would be in the position where he is at right now. 

Wonder if Obama becomes Secretary of State when Biden wins? He would be the right guy to fix all the relations to other countries Trump ruined. 

• Like 4