US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, not "official" until vote counts are certified by each state and all legal challenges are resolved. But I would expect someone as dumb as you to understand that. 

just stay in fantasyland a bit longer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Look at the list of things Trump has done for the American people that thestarider posted. That's why over 69 million people voted for Trump.

2 catagories: wishlist & destructive to the country & the world.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

with the $ wasted by dildohead & his buddies for starters. 

And how do you use money that is already "wasted." And that would just be a drop in the bucket for all the things you want to spend money on. Where is the rest of the money going to come from?

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Look at the list of things Trump has done for the American people that thestarider posted. That's why over 69 million people voted for Trump.

Doesn't say a lot for the others then ::)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Why do you, without fail, reply to every one of my posts then? I don't reply to any of your shit, unless it's in response to your bullshit replies to my originals that dont't even mention you.

Are you that desperate for friends? Fucking loser!! You're the irrelevant one mate. A thick stupid troll that has no respect from anybody here.🤣

Okay, I won't reply to your bullshit comments anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And how do you use money that is already "wasted." And that would just be a drop in the bucket for all the things you want to spend money on. Where is the rest of the money going to come from?

do you understand anything at all about the economy or do you just enjoy giving your tax $ away for nothing?

On 11/6/2020 at 9:15 AM, golfer06 said:

tenor (19).gif

Here is a pic/gif that the one who refers to himself as golfer06 mistakenly posted of himself gleefully strutting along the day before election day with no sense of awareness until his meeting with a bus occurred. After it was realized what had happened with him and the bus had came to a rapid stop, those at the scene soon realized that his sheet diaper was quite appropriate because it was just as he is....full of shit.

• Upvote 1