US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Here is a pic/gif that the one who refers to himself as golfer06 mistakenly posted of himself gleefully strutting along the day before election day with no sense of awareness until his meeting with a bus occurred. After it was realized what had happened with him and the bus had came to a rapid stop, those at the scene soon realized that his sheet diaper was quite appropriate because it was just as he is....full of shit.

while you continue to follow a baby.

giphy (2).gif

giphy (3).gif

giphy (4).gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

do you understand anything at all about the economy or do you just enjoy giving your tax $ away for nothing?

You still haven't answered my question, little snowflake. And it is precisely because I do understand the economy that I want to know where you are going to get the money for all your pie in the sky utopian programs. There probably is not enough money in the whole U.S. economy to pay for all the things you are suggesting.

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

with twitter you can read it or not. with the leadership of the free world we all are stuck with his actions. and they aren't good.

Not any longer it seems now it's official that it is now President Harris sorry meant Biden :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Not any longer it seems now it's official that it is now President Harris sorry meant Biden :biggrin:

Now the Democrats just need to figure out how to get rid of Biden so that Harris who never won one vote in the presidential primary can be president.:angel:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You still haven't answered my question, little snowflake. And it is precisely because I do understand the economy that I want to know where you are going to get the money for all your pie in the sky utopian programs. There probably is not enough money in the whole U.S. economy to pay for all the things you are suggesting.

the simple answer is to do exactly the opposite of what republicans do.  money doesn't actually exist. it is a representation of goods & services and must circulate. if you have a store selling things & no one has money they can't buy anything from you & you don't get any money & you can't buy anything. it's not that difficult to understand.

• Like 1