US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Creating votes for Biden and not counting votes for Trump.

So we shouldn't count the advance votes? those done by mail or by internet because of covid? these people do not count in the end?
Because that's what it's all about

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But she wouldn't prefer you, and the guy she's engaged to wouldn't be too happy about that.:biggrin: 

How do you know it's not me? After that she has not yet met me, otherwise it will be obvious to her of course, she will run away :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I can accept losing when the game is played fairly, but I get angry when someone wins by cheating.  If the count is being conducted fairly why have Republican poll watchers been banned from the vote counting locations by Democrats?

no, they are not banned. Trump campaign has claimed they do not have "Meaningful access" (whatever that means) lol and Rudi Giuliani explained they were not allowed to take binoculars to the polling station  😂

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

So we shouldn't count the advance votes? those done by mail or by internet because of covid? these people do not count in the end?
Because that's what it's all about

The truth will come out later about all the corruption taking place in the counting process in Milwaukee, Detroit, and Atlanta.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The truth will come out later about all the corruption taking place in the counting process in Milwaukee, Detroit, and Atlanta.

there was also corruption in 2016 to get Trump elected and he was in power for 4 years, so nothing new is it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

it's just an antiquated political system. 

Yes, it is. But I also think you have problem with how big and alienated the federal level has become from the general population. Just as I'm sceptical to other overnational structures too, like the EU for example. Because it's a good princippal that all power should be at the lowest level possible.

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no, they are not banned. Trump campaign has claimed they do not have "Meaningful access" (whatever that means) lol and Rudi Giuliani explained they were not allowed to take binoculars to the polling station  😂

It means that they are not allowed close enough to see the ballots nor observe the signatures on the certification envelopes. 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

there was also corruption in 2016 to get Trump elected and he was in power for 4 years, so nothing new is it?

I gotta call you on this. What evidence of corruption for Trump do you have. Because there was plenty for Hilary, long before she because a Presidential candidate. If it's because he didn't win the popular vote, Citizens don't vote for the President. States do. Citizens vote for who represent them at the State level. Whether or not he lived up to expectations is a different conversation...

• Like 1