B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

3 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I will say, I have never seen Martina laugh and smile so much. It's lovely to see.

Escape from the routine , usually these are the results .. but this has to do with her character , you can so easily tell how a social person she is , of course she was very welcomed at the villa especially from Nelly , but weren’t she a social person , I don’t think we would have seen her engaging in all of the activities that are taking part .. 

And a couple of more observations , apart from Nelly , I think Holly is the one who has embraced her the most I think and also Piper and Taylor ( Taylor in particular ) seem to enjoy her company , perhaps Taylor that she isn’t Russian and she has the chance to interact with someone else except Russian the last months 😂🤣

And also , for all the comments about  Nelly and Bogdan that they should have their own apartment because they are a couple ( that I agree but also at the villa for me it is ok , as I have said in the past ) , I don’t think that we would have ever seen such a “ crossover “ if they weren’t “handling“ the villa .

I am all in let’s say for this nice and different event , such a fresh air and also seeing happy people  and faces , good mood and atmosphere , nothing more to ask for everyone to feel cheered up 😌😇 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why would he care? There aren't any other guys there.

I suppose it's just Bogdan and Lucian, but still...  I just never had it in my head that she'd ever do something like that.  What evs.