B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well there we have it so if she was invited over for a friendly visit and now the lesbian sex shows starts. Everyone is so stupid i saw this coming a mile away. All this is fake and not real anymore. Now Martina is part of this bullshit. Definitely not renewing my subscription when it expires soon.

so negative ...Martina and all these girls are allowed to have discovered this free rent, get paid to what to have girlie fun ...  

I don't know what UPTIGHT WORLD  YOU LIVE IN BUT i KNOW mANY YOUNG GIRLS WHO PLAY LIKE THIS  (COLLEGE GIRLS, SPRING BREAK!!!! ) AND DO IT FOR FREE AND FOR FUN.....

Martina is a very High Sexual !!!! woman.... is there any surprise you are seeing her in her REAL LIFE 

GO AWAY WITH YOUR HIGH MORAL  BS OPINIONS 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well there we have it so if she was invited over for a friendly visit and now the lesbian sex shows starts. Everyone is so stupid i saw this coming a mile away. All this is fake and not real anymore. Now Martina is part of this bullshit. Definitely not renewing my subscription when it expires soon.

wine also seems to be a big actor on the reactions of the girls, it has more effect than a simple fake show in my opinion

• Like 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...I didn't see this coming. Now the question is how far does she want to 'experiment'...

from what i know of martina she is open to about everything now she has commited to making out with megan i think she will go all the way

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

from what i know of martina she is open to about everything now she has commited to making out with megan i think she will go all the way

...as long as it's genuine, I'm in 😁

But please please please no obvious show!...😒