B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sex though...

That really goes in Bill Clinton territory now. The events between Nelly and Masha clearly went beyond a friendly greeting hug. Whether one can call it sex or not, the courts shall decide. πŸ˜‰

It is strange how much alternative reality and real reality are mixed up in GOV. On the one hand, the people here take it serious that the residents behave completely abnormal, in all these pseudo lesbian shows, on the other hand, they go in amok mode when it comes to guys. It's all very strange.

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I want to just apologize to alladino and forum members ..... there has always been the good advice to walk away from grief, negativity, a fight  etc .... since being away from this long session of chat due the exciting change of pace the 'Martina Affair'  😊 has caused ... I realized that the forum members are very diverse and maybe not as 'with it'  as I might expect or want in a chat forum....... 

so I let Allidino (my opinion) really get to me with his relentless pretzel logic....Β  so,Β  sorry for being so mouthy and not having better manners to just ignore his ways .....Β 

I mean,Β  I've blocked the shit out of him...Β  Β  but I feel like I was rude beyond necessary... peace and rant on motherfuckersΒ 

Β 

I really enjoyed this chat session...a huge Martina fan and just loved how much she sturred our shit up.... lot's of passion and humour.....Β 

Β 

No apology necessary. Maybe next time you should just check if someone is sarcastic before you get too angry. I could not stop laughing yesterday that you took my statement regarding sex between Alberto and Nelly seriously. I just couldn't help but take it to the extreme. Sorry for that.

Anyway, I was sarcastic and just wanted to show how unrealistic these show events in GOV are in reality. I was really disappointed that RLC didn't have anything better to do than to include one of the few remaining realistic residents in these shows.Β I realize that you think all this is real. But I see how unrealistic it all is. Just like you might only realize it, if RLC would let Nelly and Alberto perform a sex show.

now that I don't see what's going on in the flats, I'm thrilled to read the comments, I keep reading that what happened is real life, maybe many people sometimes forget that in B4 there are 51 cameras, explain to me how you can live real life in front of the cameras and suddenly a girl who has lived years with her boyfriend making a very boring life, decides to kiss another girl and show herself in situations certainly not normal for her, as always I have an answerΒ πŸ’°Β πŸ’°Β πŸ’°

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Anyway, I was sarcastic and just wanted to show how unrealistic these show events in GOV are in reality. I was really disappointed that RLC didn't have anything better to do than to include one of the few remaining realistic residents in these shows.Β I realize that you think all this is real. But I see how unrealistic it all is. Just like you might only realize it, if RLC would let Nelly and Alberto perform a sex show.

so it's RLC who doesn't let Nelly and Alberto to finally have sex ?Β πŸ€”Β  😜. πŸ˜‚Β Β 

38 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

so it's RLC who doesn't let Nelly and Alberto to finally have sex ?

Like I said earlier, he's sounding pretty dumb and fanatical right now and he's not even making sense. It was already bad enough that he's been on this brigade about shows this and real life that for over a year now, but now he's just getting ridiculous. He's becoming the new Harley if he isn't already.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I said earlier, he's sounding pretty dumb and fanatical right now and he's not even making sense. It was already bad enough that he's been on this brigade about shows this and real life that for over a year now, but now he's just getting ridiculous. He's becoming the new Harley if he isn't already.

He is just trolling usΒ πŸ˜ƒΒ 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That was sarcasm and I have already written it.

Β