B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

43 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Many of these girls actually look amazing when they are alittle bit dressed up. Too bad they usually strip off the instant they get inside. 

If a girl is totally naked then that's as far (as far as her body is concerned )as it goes. If she has Some clothes or wearing apparel on then to me there is something to be desired. just like in the forum Clothes on/Clothes off i think some looks better with their clothes on. Just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Might have started something here in who has the best tits in RLC history 🤣 Must admit with the current/recent crop I’m stuck between Irma and Serafima (but as ddhm says Sera’s nipples give her the advantage) then you look at Amira and her tits and nipples are superb 👌

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

If a girl is totally naked then that's as far (as far as her body is concerned )as it goes. If she has Some clothes or wearing apparel on then to me there is something to be desired. just like in the forum Clothes on/Clothes off i think some looks better with their clothes on. Just my opinion.

I agree, some have more charm when they are dressed, which can seem strange when you think about it
For my part, it was the case for some participants but I do not really remember who given the large number of people who are already on RLC :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Might have started something here in who has the best tits in RLC history 🤣 Must admit with the current/recent crop I’m stuck between Irma and Serafima (but as ddhm says Sera’s nipples give her the advantage) then you look at Amira and her tits and nipples are superb 👌

Girls with big breasts are always very attractive but I prefer girls with modest breasts, even small breasts

For my part I adore girls like Holly, Amy, Ariana or Kaley

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Kami 😉 

Il y a 1 heure, happyman88 a dit :

If we r just comparing recent girls from B1, I won't forget Kelly.

She has the looks and the the tits, not too big but just about the right size.

She is hot 😍😍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

1. Martina (past, present and probably future)

2. Emma (Emma & Julio) Plus she had a cute little bush🤤

• Like 1