B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

5 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

1. Martina (past, present and probably future)

2. Emma (Emma & Julio) Plus she had a cute little bush🤤

There are far too few girls with a bush on here! In the entire RLC history, they can be counted on one hand! I'll always stand up for those who choose to grow a bush! It's sexy, and 100% natural! 🪒🚫

• Like 2

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Might have started something here in who has the best tits in RLC history 🤣 Must admit with the current/recent crop I’m stuck between Irma and Serafima (but as ddhm says Sera’s nipples give her the advantage) then you look at Amira and her tits and nipples are superb 👌

Currently   Linda's tits get me XXXcited every second..... Eliska (is that the girl?) well she has stiffening quality perky, puffy nipples!!! that is my big turn on ... Meghan has suck me, suctk me off Tits ... I don't get to see much on free camera land but Serafima has tits !!!  I like the hangers, I like the big nipples  and I should be beaten !!! senseless for any criticism of her womanly breasts ( and I have desired her tits forever but I will take the other 3 over her ....  

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No big deal, I hear the camera is shit in that room anyway.

Looking good to me, you see everything as good as can be when she bates. And she did 2 bates in a row this time, ended with one in doggystyle, very nice.