Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

6 hours ago, waldi said:

But the question is, for what reason they joined vhtv, and they are online at all...😂

Still settling in and finding their feet... Current illness has not helped... Once they recover, the action will really kick off. 😆

48 minutes ago, sonnenhoch said:

Barbie and Ken's will only be able to attend today's party to a limited extent due to their illness (risk of infection).

What type of infection is that which does not spread if you spend limited time but spreads if you stay till the end of the party ?? Sleepicitis ??

• Haha 1

Okay I have a question, why is it that it's so hard to get your leg over with a woman? Why all the preamble and the games and the dating before you can even think about getting anywhere with them? Why does it have be such a drawn out performance every time? Gay guys hook up and just drop their pants without hesitation. No dating, just straight to the point. (pardon the pun) I don't understand the problem women have with that. They obviously have sex on their mind so why mess about? Just get your kit off and get to it. so frustrating. I mean, even Milly bless her makes a song and dance of it before she gets down to the dirty. And she's a seasoned pro. What is the point? By the time it gets to the sex the guys are too booze addled to be useful. Strike while the iron is hot and neck the booze afterwards. Just, not the card games or charades or twister beforehand, please. Turn down the lights a little if you must, and start with a massage if you must, but for the love of baby cheeses just get to it! lol 😆 

(Peace and love to all. Especially Dylan 😘)

• Haha 1