Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

17 hours ago, suckier44 said:

i wonder what would happen if ken left barbie for 24 hours drinking with the other guys how many of them would try it with her and would she do out with them ????? probaly not but it would be very intresting viewing haha ????so ken leave for 24 hours please lol 

so these are just friends? she had her legs draped over the lap of one of then the other day and it all seems normal to Ken.. that guy always seems to be trying to get Barbie's top off with cards or has his eyes always trained on her..don't really know why these guys are here..she seems a little naive around him but we will see how this plays out.. Love this couple ..would hate to see it explode..

10 minutes ago, Houlii said:

so these are just friends? she had her legs draped over the lap of one of then the other day and it all seems normal to Ken.. that guy always seems to be trying to get Barbie's top off with cards or has his eyes always trained on her..don't really know why these guys are here..she seems a little naive around him but we will see how this plays out.. Love this couple ..would hate to see it explode..

I think Ken is dependent on Connor for bringing new girls as I don’t think he has ant female friends apart from the chubby one and her little sidekick. And he knows the survival and viewers depend on guest girls. I like Barbie and think that if it was upto her she would never involve herself in this. Seems she really love Ken.

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

I think Ken is dependent on Connor for bringing new girls as I don’t think he has ant female friends apart from the chubby one and her little sidekick. And he knows the survival and viewers depend on guest girls. I like Barbie and think that if it was upto her she would never involve herself in this. Seems she really love Ken.

I get the same impression with her and Ken..I just don't know why she is playing into this guy ..Hazzard of having a hot girlfriend..

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I get the same impression with her and Ken..I just don't know why she is playing into this guy ..Hazzard of having a hot girlfriend..

As well as being a useless boyfriend. Barbie is too good for Ken in my opinion

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

As well as being a useless boyfriend. Barbie is too good for Ken in my opinion

Having said that I m not really bothered about Connor. After Hazel tried to rip his dick off, he can’t get it up. Failed with Camille and then didn’t even try with the third girls though she was throwing herself at him.