Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i bet 500$ that it will till underwear and finish. is anyone willing to accept my bet? 🙂

You would lose this time.  I had some complaints about them but i have to say that Ken & Barbie at least gave us a final this time. They don't have that limp dick problems like Connor.  I didn't watched them all of the time but could it be that Dylan is gay? The girls always pick Connor. Not a wise choice as you can see. 

Gay is such an old fashioned term. There are all sorts of shades between gay and straight. I prefer to think that people like who people like, and there's no point in defining it. Everyone is fluid, some just choose to follow the herd and be predictably self-blinkered. As a friend of mine once eruditely said, "any hole's a goal". That's quite profound.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Albion said:

Gay is such an old fashioned term. There are all sorts of shades between gay and straight. I prefer to think that people like who people like, and there's no point in defining it. Everyone is fluid, some just choose to follow the herd and be predictably self-blinkered. As a friend of mine once eruditely said, "any hole's a goal". That's quite profound.

Never understood how homosexuals came to be known as Gays?. 

9 minutes ago, Parxx said:

These guys are really annoying. He can’t get his dick up and when the other guy in trying, he will drop in every 5 mins to kill the momentum

I think he's gay (no offense Albion).  They're better without the guys.