Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, budda said:

Normally I try not to offend anyone but this time I am obliged to do so.
Barbie & Ken are on the sofa in the living room. Barbie is probably in the mood for sex and starts touching Ken's cock. Suddenly the ignorant parasite enters and, instead of going out to leave the couple in their intimacy, sits on the sofa interrupting K&B.
These parasites are ignorant, indiscreet and rude; their presence has penalized the couple's life in many apartments i.e. Alisa's first house, Darcie's last house, Ian & Deborah's house and it's ruining this too.

barbie.thumb.jpg.e0c5a256b5325b122e3382adb643edfc.jpg

barbie1.thumb.jpg.d52bd6d238b7324c551a2d97bdd571d4.jpg

They have a bedroom and they can ask him to give them some space. It's not like they're mutes. 😆 They've obviously invited the lads. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Albion said:

They have a bedroom and they can ask him to give them some space. It's not like they're mutes. 😆 They've obviously invited the lads. 

You're right but it's a matter of education. Would you have gone out or would you have sat on the sofa?

25 minutes ago, budda said:

Barbie & Ken are on the sofa in the living room. Barbie is probably in the mood for sex and starts touching Ken's cock. Suddenly the ignorant parasite enters and, instead of going out to leave the couple in their intimacy, sits on the sofa interrupting K&B.
These parasites are ignorant, indiscreet and rude; their presence has penalized the couple's life in many apartments i.e. Alisa's first house, Darcie's last house, Ian & Deborah's house and it's ruining this too.

barbie.thumb.jpg.e0c5a256b5325b122e3382adb643edfc.jpg

barbie1.thumb.jpg.d52bd6d238b7324c551a2d97bdd571d4.jpg

Thanks Budda.  I thought i will shut up for once because i also complaint about it before but it's indeed annoying.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, budda said:

Dylan is a professional cockblocker 😁

• Like 2

i wonder what would happen if ken left barbie for 24 hours drinking with the other guys how many of them would try it with her and would she do out with them ????? probaly not but it would be very intresting viewing haha ????so ken leave for 24 hours please lol 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

i wonder what would happen if ken left barbie for 24 hours drinking with the other guys how many of them would try it with her and would she do out with them ????? probaly not but it would be very intresting viewing haha ????so ken leave for 24 hours please lol 

Would be nice but just one big problem. You can see that she's very close with Limp Dick Connor so if she would there still won't happen anything because he can't get it up. Ken doesn't has that problem. But it's like a schedule with him at the moment. Once in 2 days nighttime. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Albion said:

Looks like Barbie has done something to her neck, she's holding her head in tension and wearing a white bandage or similar around her neck. Might explain the lack of action.

Probably a bad gag from the last blowjob :biggrin:

• Haha 4