Still (2020) Part #1

It's just my guess that I understand from their body language but I might be deeply wrong. I think last friday, in that foursome, the guys seemed like they had decided to swap, they whispered each other, they gave eachother a bro-handshake, guest guy seemed very amazed after Donovan told him something and they positioned themselves behind the girls by swapping the positions but then guest girl turned around and gave an opposed look to the guys. Then the guys gave up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olorin said:

It's just my guess that I understand from their body language but I might be deeply wrong. I think last friday, in that foursome, the guys seemed like they had decided to swap, they whispered each other, they gave eachother a bro-handshake, guest guy seemed very amazed after Donovan told him something and they positioned themselves behind the girls by swapping the positions but then guest girl turned around and gave an opposed look to the guys. Then the guys gave up.

Saw it the same way. By the way welcome to the forums 👍

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Leaving. Didn't see Donovan this time🤔 but nothing happened as you all said. She slept on the coach. 

Funny bag by the way. 

Maybe just a sleepover to help Still with some views. With him alone in the place nobody watches...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe just a sleepover to help Still with some views. With him alone in the place nobody watches...

That's what i thought so too because he was alone for 2 days.  But she made food for him. Maybe he doesn't know how to cook and texted her.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Have noticed it, whenever nothing happens at Still’s apt for a few days Dalia pops up. Before their orgy visit as well there was not much happening at his place. Hoping she helps out as a friend but she may be a paid guest now. If she is, she is definitely a good one for the views.