Still (2020) Part #1

6 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Have noticed it, whenever nothing happens at Still’s apt for a few days Dalia pops up. Before their orgy visit as well there was not much happening at his place. Hoping she helps out as a friend but she may be a paid guest now. If she is, she is definitely a good one for the views.

Simply replace that loafer Still with D&D and all is good. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Simply replace that loafer Still with D&D and all is good. 

That’s what most of the viewers want but for some reason don’t happen. Still I feel is very good at sneaking around and convincing girls to have sex with him in some corners at other apts but not sure he has it in him to carry an apt on his own as off now. If he develops then well and good. Else he will always have to depend on the old S & S party gang for views.

• Like 1

Just now, Parxx said:

That’s what most of the viewers want but for some reason don’t happen. Still I feel is very good at sneaking around and convincing girls to have sex with him in some corners at other apts but not sure he has it in him to carry an apt on his own as off now. If he develops then well and good. Else he will always have to depend on the old S & S party gang for views.

The one or two time sex in the dark he does we can simply watch when he is a guest in other places. No need for an own place for that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

The one or two time sex in the dark he does we can simply watch when he is a guest in other places. No need for an own place for that. 

"But I don't see what the problem is with giving everyone an apartment"

This same thing you said in bold is exactly what I've been saying about guests and apartments since forever. Not everyone deserves to get an apartment for themselves and some people/couples are just better off as guests. But no instead we must insist of flooding this site with useless apartment after useless apartment, because why not, right?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This same thing you said in bold is exactly what I've been saying about guests and apartments since forever. Not everyone deserves to get an apartment for themselves and some people/couples are just better off as guests. But no instead we must insist of flooding this site with useless apartment after useless apartment, because why not, right?

Too many guests end up with apartments and then seem to think they have reached the holy grail and then relax and do hardly nothing, happens time and time again.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well I never was one of the guys saying Still should get an apartment. It was pretty obvious to me it will be like that. Still is a lazy guy not motivated at all doing parties or interesting things. 

3 hours ago, x192023 said:

Yeah I agree. Thought the first night place was going to be great.

all those gorgeous ladies. And none quiet that level since. Kim Bassinger etc.

of course Dalia has visited 🙂

If he pulls in Kim B for even 1 night and have sex with lights on, I promise to watch him watch videos on his phone for 1 full week as a gesture of thanks 😊 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I agree with most of you that judging by the personality of Still he alone can't handle an apartment on his own. He also looks disinterested and highly unmotivated at times to do anything.

He always was this way. Giving that guy a place I guess Scott was drunk when he made the decision...🤣

• Haha 1