Still (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I never watch that group, so I don't really care what they do 😁

I like to see D&D in their own place. they are both very sexual, the guy can actually fuck and they have good network of young and attractive friends who are ready to party. I think there is a good chance that Scott set up a place for them sooner than later. 

LOL Don't leave Groomy 😃. I have just started having fun with you 😂  please stay and remind us of golden times everyday 😁

peace 👍

im all for D&D regardless of whether they are fighting with scott or not. if previous events including last night are any indication; vhtv would be crazy not to set them up. both continue to shock me though i doubt any other girl (or guy since he kissed 2 yesterday) would be to handle donovan's roughness. boy seems to be the d in bDsm personified.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

And don't worry. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon. Probably not going back at 2020. Because during Christmas holidays, choice between Cyberpunk 2077 and VH/CC is obvious. Without any chance.:biggrin: So that you get your comfort zone, with vanilla forums without objections and memories of golden times:shy:.

Will miss your insight Groomy. Hope you get some spare time to post, it will be welcome.

I also have Cyberpunk 2077 on pre-order. My PS5 arrived yesterday so some distraction as well!

21 minutes ago, jimfisg697 said:

im all for D&D regardless of whether they are fighting with scott or not. if previous events including last night are any indication; vhtv would be crazy not to set them up. both continue to shock me though i doubt any other girl (or guy since he kissed 2 yesterday) would be to handle donovan's roughness. boy seems to be the d in bDsm personified.

Well if you want D&D in the project write to support. When they are willing and it all fails because Scott doesn't get along with them somebody else can open a place for them. 

We don't need Scott at all. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hollisryl said:

Will miss your insight Groomy. Hope you get some spare time to post, it will be welcome.

I also have Cyberpunk 2077 on pre-order. My PS5 arrived yesterday so some distraction as well!

Lucky you. Mine delayed 😡😉

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

PS5 is not so hard to get. I try to buy a Radeon 6800XT video card these days that is hard 😝

🤣 I know but my pre-order has been delayed. Only for 2 weeks. I'll manage that. And for your card. I only use Nvidia. 😁