Still (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, nack said:

D and D should have been given the apartment if they are interested instead of the boooooring Ken and Barbie.

3 hours ago, Parxx said:

Good Lord .. what did I miss !! This is what I expected this apt to be. Back into my favs

Well this is system. Weakest have apartment. Interesting ones are either on waiting list or are excluded from candidates. M&H thought to open an apartment about swingers - for parties. As a result, they opened A&R. And now they are don't get along very well with whole swinger gang - as a result, regular swingparties outside VH. M&S (Freddy) - twice could open tattoo girl. As a result, he will open either Alisa with old guy or girl who now sleep in apt and who did not show anything interesting (especially when compared with tattoo girl). Here same situation, Scot chose Still. Because he gets along better with him, and Scot still swears with D&D. They definitely won't get their apartment open in coming weeks. Maybe before new year or after or never. Scott plans to return the money and lock in income before next opening.

just another foursome that proved to us VHTV has become so boring 😂  as long as you pay VHTV money, they are going to have more of these boring orgies with attractive young people 😃. I have heard Mira & Henry are not too happy , Freddy & Harley have gone on vacation and Val is getting tired of Marcus, worse than all these the +6 GMT realms are having too much sex in every imaginable position which is just another result of VHTV stupid rules . if you do not stop paying VHTV money, nothing is going to change. I am going to leave this same comment on every topic every day, until you perverts start listening to me 😂

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

just another foursome that proved to us VHTV has become so boring 😂  as long as you pay VHTV money, they are going to have more of these boring orgies with attractive young people 😃. I have heard Mira & Henry are not too happy , Freddy & Harley have gone on vacation and Val is getting tired of Marcus, worse than all these the +6 GMT realms are having too much sex in every imaginable position which is just another result of VHTV stupid rules . if you do not stop paying VHTV money, nothing is going to change. I am going to leave this same comment on every topic every day, until you perverts start listening to me 😂

Sorry. Can't agree with you. This pervert is a fan of double D.Â đŸ€Ł

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Fun but Wrong!

1) M&H - chose different options, open L&L type apartment. But in the end they chose the safest option and open A&R. A&R now have some serious problems with key people in swingers gang and therefore there will be no orgies. Rather, they go every week - outside the cams. What is it better to watch how A&R play in PS4, sleep or empty apartment? Or weekly orgies in L&L type apt?

2) Here. I wrote nack - it's impossible. K&B - opened on Stifler quota. D&D and Still are Scott's candidates. These are different managers. The choice is only between Still and D&D. Scott gets along with Still. And still doesn't talk D&D (still resentment and quarrel). So therefore opened Still. D&D will not open soon, if opened. 

And don't worry. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon. Probably not going back at 2020. Because during Christmas holidays, choice between Cyberpunk 2077 and VH/CC is obvious. Without any chance.:biggrin: So that you get your comfort zone, with vanilla forums without objections and memories of golden times:shy:.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Fun but Wrong!

1) M&H - chose different options, open L&L type apartment. But in the end they chose the safest option and open A&R. A&R now have some serious problems with key people in swingers gang and therefore there will be no orgies. Rather, they go every week - outside the cams. What is it better to watch how A&R play in PS4, sleep or empty apartment? Or weekly orgies in L&L type apt?

I never watch that group, so I don't really care what they do 😁

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

2) Here. I wrote nack - it's impossible. K&B - opened on Stifler quota. D&D and Still are Scott's candidates. These are different managers. The choice is only between Still and D&D. Scott gets along with Still. And still doesn't talk D&D (still resentment and quarrel). So therefore opened Still. D&D will not open soon, if opened. 

I like to see D&D in their own place. they are both very sexual, the guy can actually fuck and they have good network of young and attractive friends who are ready to party. I think there is a good chance that Scott set up a place for them sooner than later. 

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

And don't worry. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon. Probably not going back at 2020. Because during Christmas holidays, choice between Cyberpunk 2077 and VH/CC is obvious. Without any chance.:biggrin: So that you get your comfort zone, with vanilla forums without objections and memories of golden times:shy:.

LOL Don't leave Groomy 😃. I have just started having fun with you 😂  please stay and remind us of golden times everyday 😁

peace 👍