US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ridge...I can't believe you're still banging on about these election results...Even Trump's throwing his cards in! Give it a rest man...it's embarrassing... 

Cringe No GIF by Originals

What the hell are you talking about? Maybe you need to learn how to read. Show me where I have recently said anything about the election results. Even though I sincerely believe that the election was stolen by Democrats in the cities of Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee I don't see the results being changed because the process has gone too far. 

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Rudy will be the next fucker Trump tosses under the bus and then fires him on Twitter.  :biggrin:

Animated GIF

I just heard that the number of people congregating on our southern border has been increasing since Biden was proclaimed the winner. When Biden opens the border to illegal immigrants I hope the majority of them travel on into Canada.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What the hell are you talking about? Maybe you need to learn how to read. Show me where I have recently said anything about the election results. Even though I sincerely believe that the election was stolen by Democrats in the cities of Atlanta, Detroit,and Milwaukee I don't see the results being changed because the process has gone too far. 

They won't be changed because it didn't happen...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just heard that the number of people congregating on our southern border has been increasing since Biden was proclaimed the winner. When Biden opens the border to illegal immigrants I hope the majority of them travel on into Canada.:biggrin:

The Canadian Borders are currently closed and only open to essential services to keep goods flowing back and forth.  At some point they will open again but as for a timeline remains unknown.  My guess would be April or May before any border crossing will happen for the public.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Canadian Borders are currently closed and only open to essential services to keep goods flowing back and forth.  At some point they will open again but as for a timeline remains unknown.  My guess would be April or May before any border crossing will happen for the public.

So what's to keep them from illegally crossing your border like they had been crossing our southern border before Trump became president?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

No wonder you have no idea of what is really happening in the U.S. :tongue:

Neither do you...and you fucking live there!

Of course you have the choice of just picking and choosing news that suits the purpose and your beliefs...:tongue:

Anyway I don't know why I'm getting involved again...I know enough of what's happening over there to know that you lost :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Neither do you...and you fucking live there!

Of course you have the choice of just picking and choosing news that suits the purpose and your beliefs...:tongue:

Anyway I don't know why I'm getting involved again...I know enough of what's happening over there to know that you lost :biggrin:

No,America lost. But you should be happy because Joe Biden and John Kerry will kiss the UK and EUs' asses while selling out the American middle class just like Obama and Biden did during the Obama presidency.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So what's to keep them from illegally crossing your border like they had been crossing our southern border before Trump became president?

The only way they could get in at the moment is by freezing their asses off coming through Alaska.  All other non points of entry is heavily monitored to prevent any nefarious activity.