Rejolda (2020) Part #1

Interesting observation, as we have seen she meditates, exercises with a giant rubber band, and also does yoga, and she eats A LOT of vegetables - if I'm not mistaken, she was munching on a bowl of uncooked Brussels sprouts earlier.  That explains her tight body.  And yeah, I guess humping a pillow can be considered a "core" exercise LOL.  That would explain her diva cup.  These New Age chicks, they crack me up!  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AdamNight said:

Those are some good points.

It made me think of what she'd said yesterday about masturbating with a pillow "since she was a child". I was like "When was that, like 3 weeks ago?" 😜

I heard that too.  I mean, she admitted she had a "mastubate peelow as child" and I'm like, girl, you discovered that clit EARLY 😆  I would say her age is at least early 20s now.  I would be surprised if she is older than that.  

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

All speculation here. Possibly she has chronic back problems and the bed's too soft. Maybe the floor is a tad bit cooler. Some people do run hot (core temp). It could be something she started doing as a child and just never grew out of.

Good analysis, which would explain her earlier action of trying to get rid of the giant mattress, and unable to get it out of the hallway, surrendered and put it back on the frame.  She needs two or three more people to come and assist her with removing the giant mattress - the little thing can't do it by herself.  There were several times I seriously thought she would get trapped under that mattress.  Luckily, she has some upper arm strength.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AdamNight said:

Damnittttt. Now I can't get the song "Mary Moon" out of my head. Thanks for that. 😂

Holy shiiit, I haven't heard that song in 10 years!  She don't eat meat but she sho like the bone!  OhhRAH!  😅  Well done sir. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AdamNight said:

I wonder if she spent some time in one of those "yoga houses"

In Russia it is called "banya house" or баня дом or, in American, a sauna with a twist.  A public bathhouse where you essentially roast yourself in steam and sadistic people beat your skin with bamboo fans to remove the impurities and evil spirits.  On the surface it sounds sexy, but in reality, it's more like torture.  But according to my contacts who have done it, it's practically an ethereal experience.  I'm game!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

She's definitely what you call nubile. I could see her dancing across well manicured lawns with wafting diaphanous veils while a harp plays unrecognisable tunes in the near distance. Her and val would look great together. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I wonder when the novelty will wear off?

The fact that she's not covered in random, shitty ink sketches is novel in and of itself.

I can only hold my attention to a human doodle pad as long as they're doing something interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1