Rejolda (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, AdamNight said:

The fact that she's not covered in random, shitty ink sketches is novel in and of itself.

I can only hold my attention to a human doodle pad as long as they're doing something interesting.

Wow, I love the way you phrased that, and I 100% agree.  She is that rarity, like when you're out hunting and encounter an albino doe, you sure as hell don't shoot it.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

I wonder when the novelty will wear off?

For me, probably when Nina and Kira come back online in their new digs.  I know that makes me sound like a doosh bag, but it is what it is.  I'll certainly still keep her in my faves list, though.  Unless she hooks up with that cute redhead that was around the first couple days, then I'll have to split/screen LOL  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Albion said:

She's definitely what you call nubile. I could see her dancing across well manicured lawns with wafting diaphanous veils while a harp plays unrecognisable tunes in the near distance. Her and val would look great together. 

I frikkin love this description.  Well done!  

• Like 1

I was just thinking about this sleeping on the floor thing. Wondering if like me she's a little bit nervous of sleeping in a bed that perhaps many, many others have shagged on. I can't use hotels for that reason. Because they never clean the mattresses in hotels. And with the turnaround in these apartments that seem to come ready furnished, you just know there's nobody going in and cleaning between tenants. (I mean look at Alison and useless's place, the way she squirted all over the couch. You just wouldn't ever sit on it. Not if you had any inkling or good sense). And the springs on the mattress might be old and poke through the coverings. Or there might be bed bugs. They love a bit of delicate white skin. I shudder to think about the state of some of these beds in the older looking places. Some of them look like the dearly departed were only just departed ... 
But on a brighter note, Rejolda has a cracking pair of jugs. So that's something. 😀

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, hollisryl said:

Good taste in Netflix  - The Queens Gambit. Very different dubbed in Russian

Ohhh. THAT'S what that was. I just called it "Unreasonably Attractive Young People Playing Chess Unusually Quickly For Some Reason", in my head.

• Haha 2

I gotta agree with you on this assessment.  That would explain why she was struggling so hard earlier to haul that giant mattress out of the apartment and gave up, because a 120 pound mattress vs a 90 pound little girl, mattress will always win.  She needs VH to send up some beefy dudes to haul that nasty thing out.  That creepy looking dude who was doing some tech work in the apt a few days ago could handle it.  

Yeah, when I go on long hauls and required by law to rest for 8 hours, I can pull into any number of Motel 6's along the route, or at a trusted truck stop.  I choose the trusted truck stop and sleep in my comfy cab, because there ain't no damn way I'm sleeping in a Motel 6 (or the equivalent).  Besides, the truck stops have far better breakfast options than some lame-ass so-called "continental breakfast."  I have a bunch of great stories I could tell LOL.  

On the other hand, I'd love to sniff those couch pillows.  And yeah, I do love those little perkies.  She likes to play with them.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

It appears she is snacking on an apple?  Or maybe a pear?  OJ and a bowl of grains in the morning. This little girl's nutrition is excellent!  Another rarity in VH land.  Good job, Rejolda, keep eating healthy!  

She went apeshit on a bag of Doritos at the desk in the living room not long after she got home, so she's got at least one vice 😂

• Haha 1