B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL believe what you want to believe, I know the truth!  Now stop following me around!!

It is funny because you are the second this week that tells me I should stop following 😂 , I say it is funny because since this is an open forum for everyone , I believe we are allowed to comment at any post anyone think it is worth of saying something . 

It becomes funnier for me that I always present any of my comments with fair arguments that if someone agrees or disagrees can easily counter comment and have a fair chat , this is the purpose isn’t it ? So , it seems I am stalker then , I should change my nickname to “ stalker ddhm “ 😂🤣 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is funny because you are the second this week that tells me I should stop following 😂 , I say it is funny because since this is an open forum for everyone , I believe we are allowed to comment at any post anyone think it is worth of saying something . 

It becomes funnier for me that I always present any of my comments with fair arguments that if someone agrees or disagrees can easily counter comment and have a fair chat , this is the purpose isn’t it ? So , it seems I am stalker then , I should change my nickname to “ stalker ddhm “ 😂🤣 

LOL i'm just picking on you DD, take a chill pill my friend.  You must be from Mykonos!!

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL i'm just picking on you DD, take a chill pill my friend.  You must be from Mykonos!!

I have no problem at any comment received , insult or whatever , I am the most relaxed guy someone can meet , in a way people hate that I never get angry and I remain peaceful  and calm , even if they provoke me at maximum grade .. but self control is the key for lots of happy moments to enjoy in life . The only thing I don’t like it is when I see confused emojis or get answers here at the forum without being excused , I then get the confused emoji for myself 😂🤣 

I am from Corfu , google it and you can see the paradise that I live so as to realize that it doesn’t really worth it to destroy my mood for anything and anyone 😉😎😇🥳

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Nope she has not, and you don't even need to waste much time to find out.

Just scroll time bar to the right each time & you would see her getting 'bored' of her antics near the end and decided it is time to stop putting the audience to sleep. It is the same each time, pretending to touch herself while perhaps reading Moscow Times on her phone. She has yet to provide a real, authentic sexual content on camera and you fanboys just can't accept it like Trump can't accept his loss. 

If I am accusing Ariana of the same antics, then it is clear I am making things up because Replay would prove me wrong. For Serafima, it is clear as fuck.

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are fake Rosey, take my word for it dude.  I watched the video where she was telling the girls how she had them done.  I really don't care if anyone believes me or not, I know for a fact they are fake.

And the sun is actually a cube!

• Haha 3