B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

11 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I'll stir up a hornet's nest with this comment, but Ariana can bate not showing much on camera and she is god's gift to man. But if Sera bates not showing much to camera and she gets slated. Just an point of view. 🙂 

Big difference there because Sera has not actually bated yet.🙄

Just now, Sexytreach said:

She has bated...You probably missed it because you don't like watching her like you said

Did she have an orgasm? Most likely not, because she doesn't bate on camera to have an orgasm. She's a fucking joke. 

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Did she have an orgasm? Most likely not, because she doesn't bate on camera to have an orgasm. She's a fucking joke. 

Just don't watch her if she bothers you that much...I don't understand how someone can take this much space in your head...It's really not that deep

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Just don't watch her if she bothers you that much...I don't understand how someone can take this much space in your head...It's really not that deep

Because it pisses me off that someone can participate on RLC and do nothing. 🙄

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, unox said:

How do you know that? Yesterday you said you never watch  her.😏

Because when someone says she is bating I check it on replay and it's the same bullshit with her touching and pretending to bate.🙁

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I'll stir up a hornet's nest with this comment, but Ariana can bate not showing much on camera and she is god's gift to man. But if Sera bates not showing much to camera and she gets slated. Just an point of view. 🙂 

Yes...but you know when Ariana climaxes...😜

• Upvote 1