B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Why do you think B4 would still be a GOV apartment? It is "Girls / Couples" now. With Nelly and Bodgan there are now two couples, and we should all hope that there will be more.

Finally a good move from RLC.

Might as well put Martina and Alberto with Serafima in B1 and Eliska and Pepik in B2 if we are going through that route.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

This couples joining B4 is already having an effect, Holly is basically fully dressed when exercising now. 😒

This is real life and no cam show. Wearing clothes is completely normal, all the more interesting it is when the clothes fall. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

This couples joining B4 is already having an effect, Holly is basically fully dressed when exercising now. 😒

she is always fully dressed when exercising. I have seen her working out in that sexy white outfit many times. BTW she looks amazing 😍

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm going to ask a daft question. Is there a large difference in value between Russian real estate compared to Prague and Barcelona real estate, or even the rest of Europe? I'm just wondering why they have not openned new apartments to replace those in Russia.

Several of the St. Petersburg apartments were very expensive.

Cost of buying an apartment.

Price per square foot apartment city center Barcelona 443 Euros

Price per square foot apartment city center Valencia  258 Euros

Price per square foot apartment outside Barcelona  288 Euros

Price per square foot apartment outside Valencia 138 Euros

A 200 square meter apartment in city center Barcelona would cost about 950,000 Euros.

Prague is about 10 percent more expensive than Barcelona

Source Numbeo.com

I picked Valencia because there are nearly as many Ukrainian nationals living in Valencia as there are in Catalonia (Barcelona).  Probably between 12,000 and 15,000 Ukrainians living in Barcelona.  Most are now legally working in Barcelona.  Fifteen years ago, 2/3rds were undocumented workers, who had overstayed their visas.  Then, Spain changed the rules, and gave them permanent residency, so they are  now good under Schengen.

As for why Ukrainians would take their paid-for vacations in RLC apartments, average annual salary in Lviv Ukraine is about 13,000 Euros.  Lviv is the city/region where about 20+ percent of Ukrainians living in Spain come from.   Most of the Ukrainians in Spain come from the four western regions of Ukraine.  The rest from Kyiv.

When Alex & Lucien's baggage leaves the apartment several days before they leave, this makes me suspect the baggage is being stored in Barcelona.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she is always fully dressed when exercising. I have seen her working out in that sexy white outfit many times. BTW she looks amazing 😍

First time I've seen her exercising with a bra on. 

And I concur she is Gorgeous. 🙂 

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Well tbh Holly mostly do workouts in clothes but i can see your point with girls being more careful regarding choice of clothes with male presence permanently now. 

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Well tbh Holly mostly do workouts in clothes but i can see your point with girls being more careful regarding choice of clothes with male presence permanently now. 

And what is the problem? It is not that she does not have her own room.

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

I've seen all these girls naked enough to where that doesn't bother me. I'm more interested in knowing if and when Martina visits again, how comfortable she will be with a new guy there that she doesn't know.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I've seen all these girls naked enough to where that doesn't bother me. I'm more interested in knowing if and when Martina visits again, how comfortable she will be with a new guy there that she doesn't know.

Well bring Martina and Alberto in B4 permanently too so we can find out, judging by where RLC is heading

• Sad 1