B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

3 minutes ago, darkman said:

A free partner is both free, Alberto knows perfectly well that Martina is worth more than him and he will always be dependent on her, a beta. Yes, I told him in bed that in the shower there were kisses and that they touched under the water, that that woman is going to want to try another cock, that's for sure, when you don't know, but that ass has been asking for cock for a long time and Alberto does not give it.

Touched underwater?

Même si Martina a dit qu'elle ne le fessait pas pour de l'argent il est clair qu'elle mêle l'utile a l'agréable et sait très bien qu'elle percevra une prime de spectacle.

Even if Martina has said that she does not spank him for money it is clear that she mixes the useful with the pleasant and knows full well that she will receive a show bonus.

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Même si Martina a dit qu'elle ne le fessait pas pour de l'argent il est clair qu'elle mêle l'utile a l'agréable et sait très bien qu'elle percevra une prime de spectacle.

Even if Martina has said that she does not spank him for money it is clear that she mixes the useful with the pleasant and knows full well that she will receive a show bonus.

I'm confused what did martina say?

18 minutes ago, Semih Ciydem said:

Yes Guys I'm going to sleep now if another man touches Martina please wake me up

You're ok...no guys. 

Holly's sitting on her face, Gina's licking her out, Pipers snogging her and Taylor's sucking her tits...but defo no guys so I won't bother you...😏

Sleep well...😉

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

As long as she has sex on camera ( and good one ) , it is good for my taste to watch 😊 In general , I find her interesting as she does quite a lot and for sure she isn’t boring as there are many who would characterize 😳

Oh i totally get that, i am not saying what Megan does isn't pleasing to the viewers, it's just scripted or you can say a show for the camera. I mean in her last visit she let her bf fuck another girl so she is willing to do anything

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Alberto is no doubths more shy than Martina,worst is that he cant drink a lot to get "loose" beacuse he is the driver😅.Martina and others are trying to put him more at easy.

I think his first appearance was a success 😊 But since omedo said that they aren’t getting paid on being there , we might see him again just a simple visitor and not overnight stay and do things on camera .. but maybe I am wrong . 

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Message très utile, merci pour les informations mises à jour et le regard perspicace, je n'avais aucune idée de la bisexualité de Martina pour être honnête. 

it's okay, stop with ariana, this girl is able to masturbate in the middle of a bus of old people on a cruise !!! as usual she left the evening to go tell megan about her life !!! martina has done everything to get closer to holly, and despite having kissed her at 11pm, holly seems not to be interested, yet martina is beautiful, it is almost incomprehensible, but that makes 2 times that holly seems to be sucked elsewhere !!! result, martina sleeps so much she gets pissed off, and she is right !!!

• Like 1

Il y a 2 minutes, Kingbanks a déclaré:

Je ne sais pas ce qu'a dit Martina?

Omedo a dit:

D'abord, Martina est allée à B4 pour être avec des natifs russes puisqu'elle étudie cette langue, une fois là-bas, elle a rencontré Piper et Taylor et ils l'ont invitée ainsi qu'Alberto à cet anniversaire.
Martina n'a pas d'argent pour être en B4, elle l'a dit elle-même, en plus d'être bisexuelle et aurait aimé aller plus loin l'autre fois qu'elle était ici, elle était un peu déçue de ne pas avoir fait de trio avec Holly et Megan .
Martina a eu des liaisons avec d'autres filles et Alberto le sait puisqu'elles se disent tout et forment un couple assez ouvert en ce sens.
Alors ne vous fâchez pas trop et laissez aller toute cette colère et amusez-vous un peu.

First, Martina went to B4 to be with native Russian people since she studies this language, once there she met Piper and Taylor and they invited her and Alberto to this birthday.
Martina doesn't have the money to be in B4, she said it herself, besides being bisexual and would have liked to go further the other time she was here she was a little disappointed to not having had a threesome with Holly and Megan.
Martina has had affairs with other girls and Alberto knows it since they tell each other everything and form a fairly open couple in this sense.
So don't get too angry and let go of all that anger and have a little fun.

• Thanks 1