B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

On 11/21/2020 at 11:02 PM, moules said:

From replay, the only person who goes to the fitness room during the party is Martina.  This occurs after Gina crashes on the sofa, and Taylor and Holly have gone to Holly's room.  Martina steps briefly outside, then goes back to the elevator and leaves.

Either there is a second entrance to this small bedroom off the fitness room, or there is another hidden room in the villa..  Perhaps when the villa was being repaired, the garage was converted into new rooms. 

It's not a small bedroom, it's just a bed/mattress in a stairwell.  The stairs you can see through the door lead up to the hall (camera 3-18), so he doesn't need to go through the fitness room to get there.  The link below shows him returning there after using the restroom.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_46?ts=1605917373&from=share

1 hour ago, TheGambit said:

And I recall Amalia's first run and I dont remember her with Megan or current girls.

Amalia and Megan were tenants in B1 together for about two weeks last year.  Damira was the other tenant with them.

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Even if we have seen most of the girls have sex on camera , Amira , Serafima , Ariana and Amalia are the ones that I would like to see during this stay . And with Olya “ transforming “ during her previous stay , nothing can be impossible concerning Amira , Ariana and Serafima 😉😉

Girls like Amira, Amy or Serafima are already showing us more things about this participation than in previous participations, so I guess we can say that they have already evolved

Just now, moos54 said:

Girls like Amira, Amy or Serafima are already showing us more things about this participation than in previous participations, so I guess we can say that they have already evolved

I totally agree , especially Amira ... she is also from the other two the one who  seems to have the best relation in the apartment with her friends / colleagues . 

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There has been a comment also when the birthday party for Taylor was happening , that Megan is all about money and this in a way keeps the excitement of watching as a show it could always happens spontaneously rather than staged as this one today .. but it is just my opinion of course . 

I've seen enough of Megan to know much of what she's involved in, and probably organises, is about money and being top cam...😒

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've seen enough of Megan to know much of what she's involved in, and probably organises, is about money and being top cam...😒

so is she just like ..all the girls .that you like/now in b1 and b2 ..but she doesn't .need to use's candle's or other lighting .to mess up the cam view's . like your girl's that was taught from the school of sofie..like the three in b2 and the one in b1.....think tom hanks GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I find her a very interesting personality , sociable , funny and of course gorgeous . But this comment which was made about money , in a way takes a lot of the steam away 😔

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I find her a very interesting personality , sociable , funny and of course gorgeous . But this comment which was made about money , in a way takes a lot of the steam away 😔

It's just my opinion of her DD...I've never been a fan, this being 1 of the reasons...

• Like 1