B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's just my opinion of her DD...I've never been a fan, this being 1 of the reasons...

That’s why there are so many beautiful girls , for each and every one of us to always be able and choose who we like to see 😊 I still find her sexual actions with Rocco very nice and entertaining to watch 😊 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's just my opinion of her DD...I've never been a fan, this being 1 of the reasons...

and we all know ..if the girls don't  graduate from .the school of SOFIE you are not a fan of them. .just look at who you are a fan of on RLC .the one's that only do as SOFIE did..😁

• Like 1

I got an interesting perspective tonight.  My wife's home health care aide was over.  My wife was napping and so we were watching the scene with Holly, Meagan and Amalia,  I have told her about the girls before and she knows what is going on.  She is a stunning blonde who puts these girls to shame.  Very open minded, very bi and has been in open relationships  before.  I told her that most people think the shows are all about the money and getting top cam.  She nay nayed me.  In her opinion she would not do JUST a show. If she didn't have SOME feelings for the girls she would not participate.  She said that it was obvious that Holly and Meagan had real feelings for each other and that Amalia felt something also.  She said that the actions were NOT faked for the camera.  She said that no matter what the initial intent was, the action was not faked.  She has seen some of the parties before and said, that sometimes she did think that some actions were forced, but in the end , these were real girls having fun and being real.  Now, I can't speak for the girls here, but according her her, these are things that would happen to her and in real life, so she thinks that the money means less to them than having a good time and experiencing life. I am not saying she is totally right but, maybe she is.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, quasi said:

I got an interesting perspective tonight.  My wife's home health care aide was over.  My wife was napping and so we were watching the scene with Holly, Meagan and Amalia,  I have told her about the girls before and she knows what is going on.  She is a stunning blonde who puts these girls to shame.  Very open minded, very bi and has been in open relationships  before.  I told her that most people think the shows are all about the money and getting top cam.  She nay nayed me.  In her opinion she would not do JUST a show. If she didn't have SOME feelings for the girls she would not participate.  She said that it was obvious that Holly and Meagan had real feelings for each other and that Amalia felt something also.  She said that the actions were NOT faked for the camera.  She said that no matter what the initial intent was, the action was not faked.  She has seen some of the parties before and said, that sometimes she did think that some actions were forced, but in the end , these were real girls having fun and being real.  Now, I can't speak for the girls here, but according her her, these are things that would happen to her and in real life, so she thinks that the money means less to them than having a good time and experiencing life. I am not saying she is totally right but, maybe she is.

Unless you are an actor / actress and you need to perform , it is common sense that you can’t touch , kiss , cuddle or do even more if you don’t like the other person or let’s say you find the other person attractive . I don’t think that any of us here would do something with someone except being forced or being drank and wake up in the morning and say “ ohh , what did I do ? “ .

As a conclusion , personally it is for sure shows happening to justify the presence of the girls at the RLC project and more specifically to the GOV section of the project , but , if the girls didn’t like one another , it could be also that we get not nice shows or enjoyable to watch and so on . Therefore , I also believe that many of the girls like eachother , not in a feelings way but rather wanting to explore their boundaries , they are getting more money when they do in front of cameras , so , why not ? 

At the end , they are all young , horny and let’s be honest , they  are far from real friends and family so as not to feel alone and abandoned at times . And incidents like these can take a lot of loneliness away and feel somehow that there are people who care for them  , not forgetting of course how much impact it has spending so many hours per day with the same people , how much this could affect your mind and actions . 

I understand that there are other opinions to me.  I just think that in the end certain people are a bit harsh towards the young ladies.  You want to find the bad, and not the good.  If you are so much against them, why bother?  I enjoy watching them and when I don't I will go away and never post here.  But then again I have a life.  Well sort of  lol my life consists of taking care of a bedridden wife who is VERY demanding  LOL so I guess I have no life.  LOL

52 minutes ago, quasi said:

I understand that there are other opinions to me.  I just think that in the end certain people are a bit harsh towards the young ladies.  You want to find the bad, and not the good.  If you are so much against them, why bother?  I enjoy watching them and when I don't I will go away and never post here.  But then again I have a life.  Well sort of  lol my life consists of taking care of a bedridden wife who is VERY demanding  LOL so I guess I have no life.  LOL

Nobody, it's bad, with these girls, the only thing that is said, even by me, that it's all a big show and let's say, that everything that happens in these flats is 95% done to earn money, of course, there's nothing wrong with it, it's their job, but if as you say, this is to make people feel good, it's okay...