B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can only say with the facts , whoever is visiting  B1 , after a short period becomes a tenant 😂🤣 ( Claire - Carlos / Loraine - boyfriend ) .. I still have doubts if the boyfriend will be permanently staying or he is just there for just some period . Time will give all answers . 

Shewrlak — (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ彡┻━┻

Not so sure what to think of it, Amy was quite good and it's definitely a loss. Also we all know what Loraine is gonna do so even if she has a good ass this isn't exciting me considering her bf will be visiting her quite often or who know maybe start living there. not so much happy about the current situation. Next what ? They bring Blair back too ? LMAO

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Should make Max even happier.

It didn't 🤣

I wonder how long before Rocco makes an appearance and we see a 4 some (without swapping 😏)...just 2 couples fucking alongside each other...😒...and I didn't mean Nelly and Bogdan 😏
Then poor Holly will be a spare wheel...

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder how long before Rocco makes an appearance and we see a 4 some (without swapping 😏)...just 2 couples fucking alongside each other...😒...and I didn't mean Nelly and Bogdan 😏

Holly and Megan are really good friends. I have no doubts that Holly would be included with Megan and Rocco at least one time. I'm not sure how good of friends Megan and Lorraine are or will be so there's still a chance we might see anything crazy with the four of them together. Megan does shows but she still has to like and be comfortable with all involved.

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It didn't 🤣

I remember last time Loraine was there, all of them were taking a bath and Curly at that time was a bf of Holly. Curly kissed Loraine and she kissed him back. Curly started touching her pussy and she took his hand and told him "NO" lmao

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1