B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree to be honest, but fuck it. I'm down just to see how this plays out for now.

I'm not super enthusiastic, tbh. I have nothing against mixing couples and singles in B4. I think with Nelly and Bogdan it has worked out pretty good so far. But Lorraine is just not my type of personality really. As I said, I think I had been much more optimistic if it had been someone like Claire and Carlos that moved in there.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm not super enthusiastic, tbh. I have nothing against mixing couples and singles in B4. I think with Nelly and Bogdan it has worked out pretty good so far. But Lorraine is just not my type of personality really. As I said, I think I had been much more optimistic if it had been someone Claire and Carlos that moved in there.

Yeah, Loraine won't let her bf do anything with the girls. She is self centered also all we get is repeated sex without any new exciting things.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not super enthusiastic, tbh. I have nothing against mixing couples and singles in B4. I think with Nelly and Bogdan it has worked out pretty good so far. But Lorraine is just not my type of personality really. As I said, I think I had been much more optimistic if it had been someone Claire and Carlos that moved in there.

we don't know anything about the guy, he might turn out to be quite interesting or the opposite. Lorraine might also behave differently this time around. so let give them a chance and see what happens. I am sure Carlos & Claire will be coming over to B4 for parties and other events, so there are reasons for optimism. 😉

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

A couple should not stay in GOV apartments. That kills the whole purpose of putting GOV apartments in the first place. Throw them under COV category, they are created for couples for a reason ffs

To be honest, this division no longer exists on the RLC webpage. It is called: "Girls / Couples on vacation" now.

I think this is a more than important improvement. Now we can only hope that Magan's BF will come to visit and RLC is back on the road. 😀👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

we don't know anything about the guy, he might turn out to be quite interesting or the opposite. Lorraine might also behave differently this time around. so let give them a chance and see what happens. I am sure Carlos & Claire will be coming over to B4 for parties and other events, so there are reasons for optimism. 😉

We've seen him before, when she was here last time. I think I recall they had a threesome with Valerie, but I can't remember the details...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1