B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They can have sex in their rooms, not a fan of the pool and kitchen sex, was a bit to much what Olya and Diana did. Specially since other girls were also living there.

I didn't watch it, too busy watch Kim. 😉

But a lot went wild over it here on the B4 forum. 

Myself I subscribe for the girls, it'll take fake lesbian shows all day long. 🙂 

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Each to their own i guess, enjoy having a male on permanent basis who will follow Loraine's order day in day out. More BS coming. I would prefer male arriving as guests and not permanent tenants but hey ho whatever! 

Maybe it can be easier for the “ free girls “ to bring male guests at home , they could always say that there are staying girls with their boyfriends in the villa  , maybe it would be easier then for the boys so as not to feel shy or anything similar with only girls at home . On the other hand , it would be more difficult to enjoy moments like Olya’s and Diane’s in the summer 😔

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Each to their own i guess, enjoy having a male on permanent basis who will follow Loraine's order day in day out. More BS coming. I would prefer male arriving as guests and not permanent tenants but hey ho whatever! 

I think there are two problems that should not be confused. The first one is that it's just unrealistic to have only girls around all the days even when they party (if that can be called parties). The second problem are the shows. No matter if the shows are only with girls or also with guys. The decisive difference is whether an event would be possible or realistic without the cameras. 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Maybe it can be easier for the “ free girls “ to bring male guests at home , they could always say that there are staying girls with their boyfriends in the villa  , maybe it would be easier then for the boys so as not to feel shy or anything similar with only girls at home . On the other hand , it would be more difficult to enjoy moments like Olya’s and Diane’s in the summer 😔

Well i respect everyone's opinion. What might happen will be Loraine's and bf sex daily (which we could get occasionally if he remained as a guest) and sometimes Megan or Holly allowed to give Loraine's bf BJ and Megan, Holly bating while on other side Loraine fucking. that's it!

All of the above things could have been done too if her bf stayed as a guest.  

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think there are two problems that should not be confused. The first one is that it's just unrealistic to have only girls around all the days even when they party (if that can be called parties). The second problem are the shows. No matter if the shows are only with girls or also with guys. The decisive difference is whether an event would be possible or realistic without the cameras. 

Maybe but both above scenarios can be done easily if male stays as guests rather than hanging on girls heads 24/7. As i said, nothing can be changed now. So i respect everyone's opinions and enjoyment ways. But for me that was always gonna happen coz it started with Nelly and Bogdan and i can see what they are trying to do here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Maybe but both above scenarios can be done easily if male stays as guests rather than hanging on girls heads 24/7. As i said, nothing can be changed now. So i respect everyone's opinions and enjoyment ways. But for me that was always gonna happen coz it started with Nelly and Bogdan and i can see what they are trying to do here.

I am convinced that more guys in the cast is the right way. Eh, I would even cast some single guys if I had the say. All just because guys are a part of real life and the idea to keep them out, or just to allow them as visitors was always wrong. 

RLC needs real life and I think with real relationships and real emotions this will come back. 

BTW, I am RLC customer again. Let's see what will happen. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I am convinced that more guys in the cast is the right way. Eh, I would even cast some single guys if I had the say. All just because guys are a part of real life and the idea to keep them out, or just to allow them as visitors was always wrong. 

RLC needs real life and I think with real relationships and real emotions this will come back. 

BTW, I am RLC customer again. Let's see what will happen. 

Well i don't agree with what most of you said but it's fine.

And happy for you i guess you are a customer again. Enjoy 🙂

17 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I didn't watch it, too busy watch Kim. 😉

But a lot went wild over it here on the B4 forum. 

Myself I subscribe for the girls, it'll take fake lesbian shows all day long. 🙂 

Kim was also living in b4 back then wasnt she? Or maybe she had just left? I remember she was staying a lot in b5 towards then end with Alexandra and Lucian.