Jules (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

@Folivora is there any plans to interact with the couple or you just gonna play the tree till they move to their own place? 😄 😄

why not just wait and see? as a long time cc member, i find it striking to see so many people directly asking for information about things to come. as i understand voyeurism, it is all about the anticipation of what may happen. knowing what will happen only spoils the fun. vhtv, the managers, and the tenants should politely decline such questions. 

@Folivora, be smart, keep them guessing. 

• Like 1

I saw that Jules moved his computer into the living room. This is where Joanna and her boy friend have the bed.
It seems to me that Jules is very indiscreet because after 2 AM he is still there and the couple cannot have any intimacy, nor sleep.

FOLIVORA.thumb.jpg.8be87eb6657a6962ad800a6aff779e09.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

I saw that Jules moved his computer into the living room. This is where Joanna and her boy friend have the bed.
It seems to me that Jules is very indiscreet because after 2 AM he is still there and the couple cannot have any intimacy, nor sleep.

FOLIVORA.thumb.jpg.8be87eb6657a6962ad800a6aff779e09.jpg

I think he moved the computer so that Jericho can access it when Jules is out, pretty decent of the guy to do this. And if they really need to fuck I'm sure Jules wouldn't mind them going to the bedroom to kiss n cuddle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1