Jules (2020) Part #1

9 hours ago, budda said:

The CamCaps page has changed for a few months.
The page width has been reduced by about 1/3 to insert a column showing some statistical data such as: "Top poster in this topic" - "Popular days" - "Popular posts" - etc.
In my opinion these data are useless but, on the contrary, they damage the quality of the images we post as they are reduced compared to the original format.
If you also think like me, write to CamCaps asking to restore the old format (the one that is still valid for the first 2 pages).

i don't think the quality of the pic matters nearly as much as the content. virtually all of pics are noisy to some degree. good luck though.

3 hours ago, Just In said:

Come on @Folivora where is the massage table so you can show Jericho how to do massages😉 on Joanna.

And then it is a great excuse to help them out with relaxation. 😁

I guess Jules is preparing to leave the project and just be some kind of manager and this place here will be renamed to Joanna & Jericho

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess Jules is preparing to leave the project and just be some kind of manager and this place here will be renamed to Joanna & Jericho

Not another one wow, this pyamid scheme really works then eh lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If you ask me I prefer to watch Joanna over Jules, so let them go for it, if there's no better option anyway 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2