Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If Leora is home a lot during the next week, you will see someone very bored and lost a lot of the time. She has got used to living with Malia. Even 2 nights, she struggles. So for her own sake, she should spent several nights away - In fact, this time apart will help her get used, as i think Malia may not have that long left being around here.

I also have the feeling Malia will not be there much longer, but will she be going back to Russia or doing something else. there has never been any talk about Malia's living situation in Russia, was she living alone or with someone, she may not have anything or anyone to go back to.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jetlag8 said:

I also have the feeling Malia will not be there much longer, but will she be going back to Russia or doing something else. there has never been any talk about Malia's living situation in Russia, was she living alone or with someone, she may not have anything or anyone to go back to.

If we knew, we couldn't say anyway. Plus all this does is then get question after question after question after question after question after question after question. Let's just see what happens.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
33 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Yes , i was shocked to see that , i hadn't heard anything about that. Malia is much harder to get information as she texts most of her stuff. 

She certainly doesn't give much away does she! Even when she IS on the phone, she may as well be in the next street....

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If we knew, we couldn't say anyway. Plus all this does is then get question after question after question after question after question after question after question. Let's just see what happens.

I am just saying I don't think she is in a hurry to go home, I know she could fly home if she wanted to.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am just saying I don't think she is in a hurry to go home, I know she could fly home if she wanted to.

No i agree, but she can't fly straight home as the republic is still on Russia's no-go list, but she COULD go back through another country as a middle man. But i have said before, i think she would like to stay in Prague - Just not on rlc.

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

Some of the apartments use the story that they are on a reality tv program  like 'big brother'  for usa viewers . RLC would give them help with this as they have to have an excuse why no one under 18 is allowed in apartments . 

I believe something like this was used by the girls when the maintenance  men turned up just before xmas to fix the pipes behind washing machine. 

Thanks for the info once again , for me , i still find it funny especially from an RLC veteran and longest current participant Leora not knowing what and how to explain .. in my eyes , they simply are embarrassed of their job and “ shy “ that they can’t give a normal explanation . I have heard Masha in Rome , starting normal discussions with no being shy or embarrassed at all  at any visitor about the RLC  job and everyone is accepting easily , of course it is a matter of personality and character and the people in her social environment and how to communicate it  . She has no problem of what she does and she informs  everyone of what’s going on . She has used the words “ stream “ or “ streaming “ to describe . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thanks for the info once again , for me , i still find it funny especially from an RLC veteran and longest current participant Leora not knowing what and how to explain .. in my eyes , they simply are embarrassed of their job and “ shy “ that they can’t give a normal explanation . I have heard Masha in Rome , starting normal discussions with no being shy or embarrassed at all  at any visitor about the RLC  job and everyone is accepting easily , of course it is a matter of personality and character and the people in her social environment and how to communicate it  . She has no problem of what she does and she informs  everyone of what’s going on . She has used the words “ stream “ or “ streaming “ to describe . 

Vero, anche al ragazzo americano che è venuto da lei gli ha spiegato nello stesso modo. E lui, pur essendo non molto a suo agio con le telecamere, è comunque stato a letto con Masha. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

True, even to the American boy who came to her explained to him in the same way. And he, while not very comfortable with the cameras, was still in bed with Masha.

That is Masha, totally different person, totally different apartment, totally different situation. Everyone is different. That should be finally accepted, hopefully but i'm not holding my breath.

Just now, Brokk! said:

Vero, anche al ragazzo americano che è venuto da lei gli ha spiegato nello stesso modo. E lui, pur essendo non molto a suo agio con le telecamere, è comunque stato a letto con Masha. 

I just say , that from the time you are so many years with this job , it should be no problem . The people will like you always no  matter what , it is your decision and they need to accept and not that you accept that they like . I guess , it is one more difference of personalities between these two Russian girls and why the one has succeeded and can already have a life after RLC and Leora who is in my opinion struggling of what it can be after RLC 

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

As a matter of interest, how is it known that it has been contacted outside, some people can carry it and pass it on without showing symptoms themselves......Children are a prime example!

Contact tracing is one way, we clean at the beginning of every shift. We all were safety glasses, mask and maintain 6 ft from anyone there are plexi glass dividers everywhere possible including break tables. If someone in the plant has it and you've been near them for a minimum of 15 min. You are put out on quarantine for 2 weeks. It's not perfect, but has worked for our plant. Out of 10 plants we've only had 21 people who have had it. I was tired when I wrote that last night I may have misspoke a little. I actually meant we have not had any major outbreaks in the plant. 

Sorry for being off topic. I will have the mods ban me asap. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1