Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I think we have not seen any of Leora's or malia's friends in the apartment is because they have not been invited. It has been said their boyfriends and other friends do no know what they do for a living, and keeping them out of the apartment also avoids any awkward questions that may come up about why the apartment is full of cameras. I don't think that is a conversation the girls want to have.

I totally accept the explanation ... can you explain me with your own thoughts , how the tenants of the other apartments are explaining the presence of cameras to their not so often or more frequent visitors ? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have always supported both girls, but when I see them doing something wrong or questionable I will comment on it. Tonight was a perfect example Malia going out after curfew, and it's not the first time she has done that, it' as if the rules don't apply to them. So I will always support the girls I don't always support the things they do, and I think that is fair.

Is this curfew actually for businesses to shut down at a certain time or is for people to not go out. I'm guessing it's the latter so they are breaking no rules by going out if that was the case it would probably be Marshall law. I could be wrong, with out further investigation. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I totally accept the explanation ... can you explain me with your own thoughts , how the tenants of the other apartments are explaining the presence of cameras to their not so often or more frequent visitors ? 

To be honest, I can only go by what has been said in the past that the girls decided not to tell the boyfriends about what they do for a living. If their position on that has not changed  that could be the reason we have not seen them in the apartment, that way they don't have to explain all the cameras.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

Is this curfew actually for businesses to shut down at a certain time or is for people to not go out. I'm guessing it's the latter so they are breaking no rules by going out if that was the case it would probably be Marshall law. I could be wrong, with out further investigation. 

You know what, this is a really good point. I checked before again and the curfew is 9pm till 5am. Simple. Yet, i also read that shops can open until 9 - So how do the workers go home? Won't the streets be full of people leaving work for the next half hour? That is very odd. But it says curfew 9 to 5, so my guess is that it is to keep people off the streets. 

What bothers me is if they get stopped and have no legit excuse for being out - Especially when they can't wait 50 minutes??

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

This answers my question

That is what i read, similar thing. But it does say 9pm curfew.

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:
IN.REUTERS.COM

The Czech Republic will close non-essential shops, services and ski lifts and enforce a...

This answers my question. 

They are not restricted to home just large gatherings of more than 2 people. Some stores are open still to sell only essential items. 

So they can come and go with no problem as long as they are not in large groups. I don't think anyone would say hey you have 3 people therefore you go to jail or get a fine. This is not China we're talking about. 

So no they're are not bucking the system. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

They are not restricted to home just large gatherings of more than 2 people. Some stores are open still to sell only essential items. 

So they can come and go with no problem as long as they are not in large groups. I don't anyone would say hey you have 3 people therefore you go to jail or get a fine. This is not China we're talking about. 

Good point. Well that's great, we needed the clarification. It's so convoluted. But at least we know they won't get pulled over then and asked why they are out. And thinking about it, i reckon someone there might put their foot down and say something about it eh?! Like 'Where do you think you're going!' 😆

Pepe to the rescue! How come you can properly explain it simply and media can't??

Just now, jetlag8 said:

To be honest, I can only go by what has been said in the past that the girls decided not to tell the boyfriends about what they do for a living. If their position on that has not changed  that could be the reason we have not seen them in the apartment, that way they don't have to explain all the cameras.

And this is exactly what I also say , they are lying to them / hiding the truth , the difference is small so as it matters . 

To make myself clear , I don’t mind whatever the girls do outside , that’s not my concern . But I am paying to see them inside . Now , for some ( most of the people ) , the sexual / erotical content is what matters the most and I understand it completely and this is why I also have no problem at all when they do shows or whatever . But I belong to these category of people that for me , these two girls are more than sexual workers , their are two human beings and I am expecting to be rewarded so as to watch their lives inside the apartment . Unfortunately and in the way I have  it in mind on what that means , it isn’t happening .

Since the girls want to continue like this , I would require from RLC to give this place to people who do actually want to have a “ normal way of living “ in front of cameras and the girls , since as it is proved this is a a great income business , they can continue their lives without worry of hiding and so on , by asking RLC to become recruiters in Prague as the couple in Barcelona who is many years also with RLC and they have a kind of working relation apart being tenants .

I understand the support to their decision and I admire the people who stand for them with that , but we are also thousand others that this isn’t how the site is defining the content that provides . 

I express public my thoughts because , as it has mentioned as solutions in the past , we can always email and question our concerns . And because personally I don’t like to reach a point of back and forth emailing with RLC , i suggest an idea . If the girls can’t , don’t want , or whatever , please , give the apartment to people who can , at least the money we pay have a fair contribution to the tenants and not being played like fools with this lifestyle  . 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Good point. Well that's great, we needed the clarification. It's so convoluted. But at least we know they won't get pulled over then and asked why they are out. And thinking about it, i reckon someone there might put their foot down and say something about it eh?! Like 'Where do you think you're going!' 

Pepe to the rescue! How come you can properly explain it simply and media can't??

Don't know why.

I know Leora and Malia enough to be comfortable in saying they are not going to do something that's going to get them into trouble unless it involves animal abuse then all cards are off the table for Leora. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

Don't know why.

I know Leora and Malia enough to be comfortable in saying they are not going to do something that's going to get them into trouble unless it involves animal abuse then all cards are off the table for Leora. 

Oh we know, they aren't dumb, they play by the book. Blimey, they even sanitize their phones when they come in now! Do everything as it should be done. And yep, i bet she says sorry under her breath every time she used that fly spray this summer! 😆

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh we know, they aren't dumb, they play by the book. Blimey, they even sanitize their phones when they come in now! Do everything as it should be done. And yep, i bet she says sorry under her breath every time she used that fly spray this summer! 😆

Oh the last part I guarantee she did. She didn't even want to harm the katydid that invaded her bathroom this summer I think it was. 

• Haha 1