Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ma comunque, chi è che esce alle 4 del mattino per andare dal proprio ragazzo? 

Non poteva aspettare ancora qualche ora? 

Not if he had a raging hard on.

Sorry, don't know where that came from! 🤣

43 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I work in a factory that has 2000 plus in my building. We have not had 1 case of covid contracted at work. There's been people who got it from outside the plant. 

As a matter of interest, how is it known that it has been contacted outside, some people can carry it and pass it on without showing symptoms themselves......Children are a prime example!

• Like 3

Just now, patou said:

Yes until January 13, 6 days she did this last night

I personally am not over concerned with Malia ( just personal preference ) unless she is getting down with Leora.

But I have a feeling Leora will not stay home much either, enough I guess to have a little time on Skype with Paul.

I wonder if the plane symbol will be updated later to include Leora...I like everyone else hope not...But !!!!🥴

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

We hope that Leora does not do the same because otherwise we might as well put the apartment on standby. 

I may be completely wrong but I don't think Leora will stay away that long, could be the odd night or two but not 5-6 days straight......But!! We are discussing Leora the enigma, nothing is out of the equation.🥴 

• Like 2