Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Non voglio portare sfortuna ma credo che Malia quest'anno andrà via. 

Ok il capodanno fuori casa, il natale, ma 6 giorni in vacanza sono tanti per una festività tutta locale (quella russa). Ho l'impressione che se l'atmosfera in casa è cambiata è perché Malia ha deciso di smettere con RLC, se non è quello probabilmente ha deciso di smettere con il masturbarsi in casa e stare più tempo fuori casa. Da una parte è giusto ma sarebbe giusto se vivesse in un altra casa, non su RLC dove c'è gente che paga per vederti. 

Questo potrebbe avere delle conseguenze anche per Leora. Perché se Malia smette col fare gli spettacoli insieme a lei dovrà inventarsi qualcosa per stare in equilibrio tra la casa e il suo così detto ragazzo. E questo potrebbe portarla anche a litigare più spesso con il fidanzato. 

Quest'anno non è iniziato molto bene... 

34 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non voglio portare sfortuna ma credo che Malia quest'anno andrà via. 

Ok il capodanno fuori casa, il natale, ma 6 giorni in vacanza sono tanti per una festività tutta locale (quella russa). Ho l'impressione che se l'atmosfera in casa è cambiata è perché Malia ha deciso di smettere con RLC, se non è quello probabilmente ha deciso di smettere con il masturbarsi in casa e stare più tempo fuori casa. Da una parte è giusto ma sarebbe giusto se vivesse in un altra casa, non su RLC dove c'è gente che paga per vederti. 

Questo potrebbe avere delle conseguenze anche per Leora. Perché se Malia smette col fare gli spettacoli insieme a lei dovrà inventarsi qualcosa per stare in equilibrio tra la casa e il suo così detto ragazzo. E questo potrebbe portarla anche a litigare più spesso con il fidanzato. 

Quest'anno non è iniziato molto bene... 

Both times , holidays for many days and not personal belongings , clothes , shoes and so on . At the end , who goes on holidays without a small suitcase ? 😂🤣

What I am trying to say is that perhaps both girls have bought things and they have already staff over at the other places they stay or these people that they are dealing with , have enough money to provide them with everything so they don’t need to carry their own things .

In my opinion , it is sad to have with the now almost 10 days holidays in total for Malia , tenants living in apartments that it is so clear that they don’t feel nice being there and prefer  spending their time at where it is better for them . And of course we want that their are happy , but please , don’t come inside, make a hot masturbation or naked shower for people to jerk off and then sleep or whatever just to justify your salary from RLC that “ look ladies and gents admins , I was in the apartment as my contracts obliges me “ ... let’s be serious at the end . 

• Like 1

Malia might as well go on vacation Or go to work 

Job Real   Which one has 

Life is not just sex 

I'm is real life 

They have life And it's not a pre-trial detention  

They have freedom and respect  

The RLC project is people's real life 

One thing you can't do is cover the cameras and bring under--18 years 

🐈

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

I totally accept the explanation ... can you explain me with your own thoughts , how the tenants of the other apartments are explaining the presence of cameras to their not so often or more frequent visitors ? 

Some of the apartments use the story that they are on a reality tv program  like 'big brother'  for usa viewers . RLC would give them help with this as they have to have an excuse why no one under 18 is allowed in apartments . 

I believe something like this was used by the girls when the maintenance  men turned up just before xmas to fix the pipes behind washing machine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Some of the apartments use the story that they are on a reality tv program  like 'big brother'  for usa viewers . RLC would give them help with this as they have to have an excuse why no one under 18 is allowed in apartments . 

I believe something like this was used by the girls when the maintenance  men turned up just before xmas to fix the pipes behind washing machine. 

Thank you GH for the info. I see Malia is "on vacation" until January 13th .

24 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Thank you GH for the info. I see Malia is "on vacation" until January 13th .

Yes , i was shocked to see that , i hadn't heard anything about that. Malia is much harder to get information as she texts most of her stuff. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Yes , i was shocked to see that , i hadn't heard anything about that. Malia is much harder to get information as she texts most of her stuff. 

Yes she is more the quiet type, not always talking like Leora.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If Leora is home a lot during the next week, you will see someone very bored and lost a lot of the time. She has got used to living with Malia. Even 2 nights, she struggles. So for her own sake, she should spent several nights away - In fact, this time apart will help her get used, as i think Malia may not have that long left being around here.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

i think Malia may not have that long left being around here.

Meno male che non sono l'unico ad avere questa sensazione. 

È da dopo natale che mi sembra diversa, più assente che mai.