Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'm sorry, but after what happened on Friday night alone, the suggestion to all the myriad of problems that have recurred over that entire 4 months of all this is that they should have more sex?? THAT'S THE SOLUTION??

To see and hear what has gone on time and time again, this is how it's all fixed and sorted??

WOW.

And Paul MUST have done something right, for her to be in love with him for A DECADE and is STILL in love with him now. 

I have seen it all now. I am out of this discussion.

For years , there have been endless talks that Paul doesn’t know how to satisfy her , there have guys here that amongst fun and serious talk would say “ were I Leora’s boyfriend , I would learn her how good sex is done “ and bla bla bla .. 

I never read any positive comment regarding Paul’s way of satisfying her , not to forget also that the introduction from her to the “ bates on camera world “ started most probably because she wasn’t getting pleasure from him , at least the way she would have liked . 

She was with Paul for hundred other reasons , but from 1 to 100 of satisfactory grades , I think sex would be the 100th .

You asked if someone could give an explanation why she is still with this guy  , that’s mine in my very humble opinion and I am sorry if  it doesn’t fit the moral values everyone has for Leora . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When she left yesterday and I suggested that sex after quarrels is the best way to relax , most people here laughed and joked or made fun .. why it can’t be that this guy finally gives her the sex of her life so far ? The sex that she never had with Paul , why it can’t be that the sexual pleasure and experiences she gets from this guy not to be the reason that she still has him in her life ? 

Quite frankly , with the lack of communication face to face and mostly having the chance to interact daily via mobile , I think my speculation of great sex between eachother will grow stronger in my mind 😊

The sex is not important too leora , he started as just a friend who she could go for walks with and chat,  but he fell in love, she didn't. Over the last 2 months she has made excuses not to see him as much,  as she doesnt like the constant pressure he puts her under too meet.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

We Are Men and have no idea how women think or act.

Have we need is a woman's input on "Why and the how's"

We can try to work through the issues the best we can is all we can do.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

The sex is not important too leora , he started as just a friend who she could go for walks with and chat,  but he fell in love, she didn't. Over the last 2 months she has made excuses not to see him as much,  as she doesnt like the constant pressure he puts her under too meet.  

Thank you as always GAG-HER for the information , it is much easier when we know things and this little info , can eliminate much of false speculation. If I knew then , I might not have assumed as I did . 

Unfortunately very few speak the language , you are one of them and with your translations , it helps many of us to clarify things . But since we can’t translate , we can only explain from what we see and the actions happening inside the apartment in order to speculate for the things happening outside . With this info also provided then , it is more obvious why this guy has never been in the apartment so far . 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

That was the dumbest thing I ever heard.

This is how it had worked with me and girlfriends over and over again through the years , after a fight , it was slowly cuddles , hugs and ultimately sex and ending the whatever misunderstanding or disagreement in a nice way . 

Others break screen phones , plates , glasses , smoke a cigarette . This is what I have have been doing and through what I had watched , I stated my opinion and I said that maybe Leora did the same after being invited to the guy’s apartment . GAG-HER gave lots of info , but I had no idea of what the actual relation of Leora and her boyfriend is , so , this comment maybe isn’t then what happened . At that time , this is what i believed and speculated . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is how it had worked with me and girlfriends over and over again through the years , after a fight , it was slowly cuddles , hugs and ultimately sex and ending the whatever misunderstanding or disagreement in a nice way . 

Others break screen phones , plates , glasses , smoke a cigarette . This is what I have have been doing and through what I had watched , I stated my opinion and I said that maybe Leora did the same after being invited to the guy’s apartment . GAG-HER gave lots of info , but I had no idea of what the actual relation of Leora and her boyfriend is , so , this comment maybe isn’t then what happened . At that time , this is what i believed and speculated . 

RLC has fucked up Leora's life.   She'll never have any meaningful relationship with anyone as long as she keeps herself on these Camera's.

She needs to ditch RLC and go find her true happiness.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC has fucked up Leora's life.   She'll never have any meaningful relationship with anyone as long as she keeps herself on these Camera's.

Couldn’t be said better 🤗

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not that bad, having thousands of dudes wanting to have at least 5 minutes or 5 pumps relationships if they lasted that long 🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3